Old 10-19-2015, 09:52 PM
Double Eagle Member
Years Playing: 12.8
Courses Played: 57
Throwing Style: RHBH

After spending much of yesterday comparing a new 161 Z Glow Comet to a well seasoned 156 Lucid Air Truth I've concluded that they fly very similar. I think I'll revisit the course to compare the two after a few urban rounds to knock that factory finish off the Comet, then see how they compare.
Sponsored Links

Old 10-19-2015, 10:16 PM
Double Eagle Member
Courses Played: 1

Comets were my understable mid for a couple years before I switched to Meteors because I liked their faster speed and wider rim better in my grip at the time. I thought the Meteor complimented my Buzzzes better, but now I realize that's not true lol. A month ago I switched back to Comets and they fit my grip just like an old familiar glove! They give me ultimate confidence in their glide, line holding and/or turn depending on their wear and I love their dome. I used to only use a couple of lightweight beat up used Z Comets for turnover shots only but now I prefer ESP Comets and can use them for straight shots or hyzers just between my Challengers and Buzzzes if I like, so they compliment my old favorites even better than I remember! I can range them so well.