#391  
Old 12-31-2014, 02:02 PM
Squirrilah Fish's Avatar
Squirrilah Fish Squirrilah Fish is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: American Fork, Utah
Years Playing: 0.6
Courses Played: 9
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 491
Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT763 View Post
The opto scythe- 12, 5, 0, 3.5
The lucid enforcer- 12, 4, 0.5, 4
Definitely try a scythe, made my bag immediately. Think a faster longer firebird.
I threw both the scythe and enforcer in 175g, btw
I go back and forth between opto scythe and lucid Enforcer a lot, but I recently got a Fuzion Enforcer, and that's been the sweet spot.
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #392  
Old 01-11-2015, 10:18 PM
tu-f-o tu-f-o is online now
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Courses Played: 2
Posts: 976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrilah Fish View Post
I go back and forth between opto scythe and lucid Enforcer a lot, but I recently got a Fuzion Enforcer, and that's been the sweet spot.
are you saying the fuzion enforcer is more overstable than a lucid enforcer?
is this in new condition? beat? mildly used?
Reply With Quote
  #393  
Old 01-11-2015, 10:53 PM
Hoss22 Hoss22 is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Steilacoom, WA
Posts: 842
Quote:
Originally Posted by tu-f-o View Post
are you saying the fuzion enforcer is more overstable than a lucid enforcer?
is this in new condition? beat? mildly used?
My Fuzion and lucid enforcers are two different beasts. Lucid is crazy OS and the Fuzion is straight with no turn and strong dependable fade
Reply With Quote
  #394  
Old 01-12-2015, 08:55 PM
tu-f-o tu-f-o is online now
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Courses Played: 2
Posts: 976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoss22 View Post
My Fuzion and lucid enforcers are two different beasts. Lucid is crazy OS and the Fuzion is straight with no turn and strong dependable fade
interesting. are the domes and PLH the same on the two?
Reply With Quote
 

  #395  
Old 01-12-2015, 09:43 PM
Hoss22 Hoss22 is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Steilacoom, WA
Posts: 842
Quote:
Originally Posted by tu-f-o View Post
interesting. are the domes and PLH the same on the two?
Slightly higher dome on the Fuzion and noticeably higher PLH on the Lucid
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.