Disc Golf Store
  #51  
Old 09-23-2013, 12:18 PM
discgolfne1's Avatar
discgolfne1 discgolfne1 is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Courses Played: 2
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgamerp View Post
He was most likely trolling you to get a rise. and as you can tell by this post it worked. Welcome to the internet. IF you call people out for being a d bag you will most likely get called a dbag for some other reason.
So true...I know how trolls function and trust me it doesn't bother me. I don't usually get into pissing contests with these types of people, and my average of 3 posts per month on DGCR proves that. I am NOT on facebook,twitter, or any other of those types of social media simply so I don't have to deal with people that feel they can tell me that my thread serves no purpose to them, while posting crap that serves no purpose to anyone.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 09-23-2013, 01:44 PM
disc qualified disc qualified is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: more cowbell
Posts: 897
Quote:
Originally Posted by discgolfne1 View Post
So true...I know how trolls function and trust me it doesn't bother me. I don't usually get into pissing contests with these types of people, and my average of 3 posts per month on DGCR proves that. I am NOT on facebook,twitter, or any other of those types of social media simply so I don't have to deal with people that feel they can tell me that my thread serves no purpose to them, while posting crap that serves no purpose to anyone.



methinks thou doth protest too much
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 09-23-2013, 02:06 PM
fritothedog's Avatar
fritothedog fritothedog is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Milwaukee Area
Years Playing: 12.2
Courses Played: 38
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by disc qualified View Post
methinks thou doth protest too much
Did you... Did you just... quote Shakespeare on a DG forum?
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 09-23-2013, 02:07 PM
bradharris's Avatar
bradharris bradharris is offline
Banned From the Trilogy
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Merrimack, NH
Years Playing: 11.2
Courses Played: 70
Posts: 4,122
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritothedog View Post
Did you... Did you just... quote Shakespeare on a DG forum?
....and in a thread about douches....
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 09-23-2013, 02:13 PM
tbird888's Avatar
tbird888 tbird888 is offline
Don Rickles #1 Fan
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cincinnati
Years Playing: 9.4
Courses Played: 88
Throwing Style: LHFH
Posts: 9,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradharris View Post
....and in a thread about douches....
He must've thought it said duchesses.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 09-23-2013, 02:19 PM
disc qualified disc qualified is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: more cowbell
Posts: 897
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages. And sometimes thou art a douche, and sometimes thou spread disdain for thy douches of the world.
Reply With Quote
 

  #57  
Old 09-23-2013, 03:18 PM
chevis's Avatar
chevis chevis is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: desert part of NW
Years Playing: 11.2
Courses Played: 36
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 158

Quote:
Originally Posted by disc qualified View Post
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages. And sometimes thou art a douche, and sometimes thou spread disdain for thy douches of the world.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.