Old 10-21-2013, 12:16 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 3.3
Courses Played: 62
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB Phil G View Post
There was a guy stranded on an island. To his surprise a diver comes ashore, out of the sea. He realizes its a beautiful woman. She says "you must be weary from being stranded here. Would you care for a cigarette?" The man says yes and the woman unzips a chest pocket of her wetsuit and pulls out a cigarette for him. The man thanks her. She then says "I'm not sure what you have been drinking, but I do have a flask of rum in here" The man says he would be most gracious. She unzips the other chest pocket and delivers the flask, the man is in near disbelief. The woman then says "You must have been here for quite some time" She starts unzipping the front of her wet suit "I imagine its been forever since you've... played a round" The man almost falls down and says " I don't believe it! You're telling me you have golf discs in there too!"

This. Is. Great. Made me LOL for realsies.

Old 10-21-2013, 12:33 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 10.3
Courses Played: 167
Throwing Style: RHBH
Here's a cute story from Mark Ellis' page for Team Discraft:

Quote:
One lovely summer evening a few years back we had finished a round at Kensington and a bunch of guys were sitting under a shade tree, drinking beer and discussing the issues of the day. The conversation halted when a group of three young, attractive women walked off the course, all attired in bikini tops and shorts. The women piled into a vehicle, inadvertently leaving a stack of discs on top of the car. The car started to exit the parking lot and several of the guys loudly yelled, "Top! Top!" to alert the chicks to the discs on top of the car. The car rolled past us and the guys yelled louder. The driver just smiled at us and waved but kept on driving. As the car approached the main road it paused and the front passenger side window rolled down. One of the women reached an arm out of the car and waved a bikini top back at us. The guys roared. The window quickly rolled back up and the car started to speed away, causing the discs to fall to the ground. The car stopped immediately. The guys roared again. The vehicle just sat there for a minute, then the front seat passenger quickly hopped out, grabbed the discs and ran back into the car. She never looked back at us and yes, she was again wearing the bikini top. The vehicle peeled away.