Old 04-17-2014, 09:36 AM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Um... View Post
Cool. Thanks for clarifying that. I had a Mojo at one point and couldn't remember how many you could stuff in there. Figured I would err on the conservative side since I can't fit any in my Juju to actually confirm.
I bought a Juju for my daughter w/the Christmas sale *shh, "Santa" gave that one to her heh* and she holds about 7-9 discs in it. Putter pocket is smaller on the Juju for sure than on the Karma. No 'Side Pockets of Doom' either.

Old 04-17-2014, 10:28 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 19.9
Courses Played: 56
Throwing Style: LHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter S View Post
I received my Voodoo Karma yesterday. I admit, I only wanted it because it is purple. While it is very nice, it is just too big for me. Very large just to be large. Did not hold any more discs than my Innova deluxe, just way bigger, lots of storage room on both sides, larger drink holders. huge putter pocket all adds up to a larger puffy bag that holds the same 22 discs in my other bags. The internal storage is very puffy like a disc hugger. I may take out some dividers for more room. This will be a great foul weather bag as you can take a jacket with you and stuff it away as needed. I find the bag too bulky to use a single strap. This would make a great bag for backpack straps or riding on a stroller or pull cart.
Now thinking I will try quad straps for the first time. I will start a new thread for any suggestions what straps to pair with the Karma.