Old 10-10-2015, 10:19 PM
Double Eagle Member
Years Playing: 4.7
Courses Played: 8
Throwing Style: RHBH

I love the Mercy and that is my go to putter for the circle and just out if I am running the basket.

With that said, I bought 2 GL's on release day and HAVE NOT thrown either one. They feel deeper, different on the rim where the rim meets the flight plate from the underside ( almost a little squarer?) than ALL the other plastic versions of that disc I have.

My Mercy stock includes Zero-Hard, Medium, Soft and my favorite Retro plastic. I plan on selling one and just hanging on to the other as a keeper.

Any of you that like the Mercy try one in the Retro, that stuff is nice for your putting ( not driving ) putter. Retro is grippy, has a firmness that falls between Zero Hard-Zero Medium, and beats in very nicely! IMO this plastic molds up with the best "feel" for me.
Sponsored Links

Old 10-11-2015, 01:18 PM
Michael Moore Fan Club President
Years Playing: 24.7
Courses Played: 43
Throwing Style: RHBH

So far GL Mercy is a keeper. Compared to the Fuzion Judge it has a tick less glide I think, is a bit more stable and a bit more fade. Exactly what I was hoping for, bit more control and a hair shorter.

I threw it a few times, one long upshot and a couple downhill teeshots from 365 and 335, parked both. Typically the Judge would carry a little far on these holes so I would try and dial it back but the Mercy due to the less glide and more fade carried shorter. Now I just need to break it in some, plastic is just a little bit slick new. Not bad but love it worn in.