Old 05-04-2013, 12:13 PM

Years Playing: 3.5
Throwing Style: RHBH
I'm beginning to get a little concerned about one of my orders. I ordered an MVP Medium Anode on Wednesday, April 24th, and it shipped on the 25th to Ohio. The postal service just came by a few minutes ago and still no disc. Is it normal for it to take this long to get to Ohio? I've ordered from DGC in the past and been very happy, although I didn't know that the free shipping method varied depending on the number of discs you buy at one time.

Old 05-04-2013, 12:43 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 35.5
Courses Played: 16
Throwing Style: RHBH
I used to get half of my online orders from DGC. Always had them in 3-4 days depending on the time I placed the order. That isn't bad for FL to TX. I live 85 miles from Disc Nation and there are times the PO takes that long from Austin. My last orders with DGC were all sent via Smartpost and nearly tripled the transit time. Last one was about 12 days. Sorry, but in this day and age, 12 days is unacceptable. My issue isn't with DGC, its with their carrier. DGC always got the order out quickly and correctly. Once it was out of their hands is where the troubles started.