Old 03-21-2014, 12:49 PM
Thanks, Dad

Years Playing: 7.3
Courses Played: 80
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter S View Post
I can meet you this weekend in Kendall or at Emelia with cash.
I think this is the wrong thread.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2014, 02:18 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 2
Has anyone bought one of these bags recently? I'm very curious as to whether they've fixed the trouble spots on the current production runs or not. I really don't want to buy one and have to go through all the bull**** I'm reading about in this thread.
Old 06-17-2014, 02:35 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 40
last i read, the next run production is pending prototype testing. best case scenario is probably late summer. they haven't given any updates in a while.

i've been wanting to cop one purely because it reminds me of the jansports i used to have as a kid.
Old 05-14-2015, 03:39 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 17
Courses Played: 98
Throwing Style: LHBH
The zipper on my putter pouch failed and I sent Voodoo a email for warranty. They responded that "working on a new warranty process and will get you the info for a repair asap". Ugh. Sad cause I really love my Spinal Tap but haven't enjoyed the repairs needed (this is going to be the second trip back into the shop) to keep it working as intended. Hoping I'm not waiting weeks before getting my bag fixed.
Old 06-02-2015, 08:25 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhadella View Post
The zipper on my putter pouch failed and I sent Voodoo a email for warranty. They responded that "working on a new warranty process and will get you the info for a repair asap". Ugh. Sad cause I really love my Spinal Tap but haven't enjoyed the repairs needed (this is going to be the second trip back into the shop) to keep it working as intended. Hoping I'm not waiting weeks before getting my bag fixed.
It's two weeks later and Voodoo isn't responding to emails or answering voice-mails. Pity such a great product is managed by such lackadaisical management. Unfortunately this last stunt has solidified my decision to not buy the new model of the Spinal Tap (it is my favorite design) and instead buy a Grip or the LBBags.
Old 06-02-2015, 01:49 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
It's two weeks later and Voodoo isn't responding to emails or answering voice-mails. Pity such a great product is managed by such lackadaisical management. Unfortunately this last stunt has solidified my decision to not buy the new model of the Spinal Tap (it is my favorite design) and instead buy a Grip or the LBBags.
And they pull me right back in! Just got a call from them, they helped me upgrade to the new design (in that cool grey color) instead of fixing it via warranty. Boom!
Old 06-06-2015, 12:31 AM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 33
Quote:
And they pull me right back in! Just got a call from them, they helped me upgrade to the new design (in that cool grey color) instead of fixing it via warranty. Boom!
That is good to hear that they are fixing it right
Thanks for keeping us updated with the goods and the bads.
Old 06-09-2015, 07:16 PM
Bogey Member

To all aspiring Voodoo Disc Golf ST owners. We have some exciting news. We are offering free shipping within the continental U.S.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (48.9 KB, 17 views)
Old 06-10-2015, 08:52 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Got my grey upgraded design one yesterday; definitely a upgrade to the prior version. Increased rigidity, smarter shoulder straps, better function of putter pouch, tougher materials on small pockets and inside of cavity, improved rainfly design; nailed them all. The main disc compartment seems to hold one less disc than the prior iteration (unless the fabric really relaxes allowing for one more) but the putter pocket definitely accommodates one more disc making it "disc space" neutral. Weight is distributed even a little better on my back (which is saying something). Very happy with the bag.

Old 06-12-2015, 11:05 AM

I need a black mojo