Old 03-08-2013, 05:40 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 24
Does anyone actually throw these lol

If someone has thrown these quite a bit please post. I would like to know how they fly.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:42 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 1
I have two max weight Cryztal GT's and they fly much more overstable for me then my ESP Buzzz.

They fly like a HSS 0 LSS 2 instead of a HSS -.5 LSS 1. The flight is very straight with a hard fade at the end of the flight. I put it right near a Wasp in stability. The plastic is amazing and feels great. I am really itching to throw them this summer and getting more work when it isn't freezing and I can actually get grip on the tee pads.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:50 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 7.8
Courses Played: 38
Throwing Style: RHBH
1250 of these were made. They fly like a Wasp IMO. which is great because I dislike the bead on the wasp. So since they are 8x more rare than the 10 year ones they should be worth more right?

I saw in the 10 year buzzz thread though that the plastic is brittle in the cold. Someone cracked their disc already. Although every disc is more brittle in the cold...

Now if I just had a 10 year buzzz so I could compare these two. I would bet this buzz GT is still a tad more overstable than the 10 year.

I got 3 unthrown buzz GT's, Blue, red and yellow. If you have a baby blue 10 year and want one of these maybe we can trade.
Old 03-09-2013, 03:11 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hfactor View Post
Now if I just had a 10 year buzzz so I could compare these two. I would bet this buzz GT is still a tad more overstable than the 10 year.
I was just commenting in the 10 yr. thread how these GT's fly nothing like the 10 yr discs. The GT's are much longer, I actually managed to throw them farther then my Stalker. I like them because they handle OAT very well, and if I mess up and over-torque them they come back every time.

The 10 yr. Buzzz's fly straight as an arrow, with very little HSS turn 0 or -0.25 and a 1.25 turn at the end.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:34 PM
Eagle Member

I bought a couple, I have to say they feel really nice in your hand. My hope is once its beat in it will fly like a new Z Buzzz in terms of stability. If it stays too OS I'll just start carrying my X Buzzz along with it.

This plastic is amazing.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:45 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.9
Both of mine are way longer than I was expecting. Super astro-glide
Old 03-13-2013, 07:17 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hfactor View Post
1250 of these were made. They fly like a Wasp IMO. which is great because I dislike the bead on the wasp. So since they are 8x more rare than the 10 year ones they should be worth more right?

I saw in the 10 year buzzz thread though that the plastic is brittle in the cold. Someone cracked their disc already. Although every disc is more brittle in the cold...

I got 3 unthrown buzz GT's, Blue, red and yellow. If you have a baby blue 10 year and want one of these maybe we can trade.
Would you happen to know how many of the LE Cryztal Z FLX Buzzzes were made?

Old 03-13-2013, 11:09 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.9
Courses Played: 15
Throwing Style: RHBH
LE Cryztal Z FLX buzzzes? probably about the same as the GT's, if I were to guess. I think most of their "LE" runs are around that number, but I could be wrong.