Old 08-29-2013, 03:35 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 1
I just played the newest version which was a much lower par than 72. For the first year there will be no green fee just a $5 cart fee so I'll be there at least once a week. We played doubles and shot 49 and 51 from the easier of the two tees. It was definitely challenging enough from the shorter tees! can't wait to try the golds they will undoubtedly be even better. This course is really challenging and fun! Long holes, elevation change, well positioned baskets/trees, tricky shots, a ton of ob (sand traps, bolf greens, most tall grass, some cart paths), and a ton of deep ponds and streams often 10 feet from the basket. It was a lot of fun. Make sure you bring some less-wanted discs to throw on the dangerous holes unless you don't mind losing your primaries because you can very easily lose them regardless of skill level.

The most interesting hole was something like 320 feet with the basket slightly right and a short round tree with low hanging branches directly in front of the tee. It looked impossible to throw to the right of the tree at all and the gap left of the trunk was very low. Too low for a roller. We had to hyzer flip an understable disc and hope that it would get to the basket. Both teams got within long putting distance but it took great shots. Thanks HB!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2013, 04:27 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 13.6
Courses Played: 44
If we want to grow the sport, pay to play is the way to do it. I dig it. Still cheaper than a round of Ball Golf. Will love to check this out on a road trip some time.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:58 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 44.6
Courses Played: 294
Course mowed (now you can flop a roller on 17, and hole 9 just got very tight) so all tall grass OB, tees mowed down to match ball golf tee box height and look, and the tee markers are 12" gold and blue with the hole number on them - all are in site of the previous basket. Red tees are disc in the ground, we will but an additional marker on them initially for the opening weekend. Be sure to get a map with score card and notes on which cart paths are also OB.

Old 09-04-2013, 02:09 AM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bratton View Post
For the first year there will be no green fee just a $5 cart fee so I'll be there at least once a week.
Was wrong about this the course is now open and is $10 per person cart included if I'm not mistaken.