Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Equipment > Discs

Old 04-06-2016, 11:48 PM
Double Eagle Member

The 2 early production Lucid's I had were pretty OS and fast. Very slight dome, almost flat.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2016, 10:57 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 10.2
Courses Played: 23
Throwing Style: RHFH

I got a lucid trespass yesterday for the trilogy 2-disc challenge. Dang, that thing can really take a heave! I'd say it compares favorably with some of the early run champ bosses that I used to throw.

Last year I was looking for something flippy-wraith-ish so I got a renegade. It flew like a nicely seasoned wraith right out of the box (rated -1.5 high speed turn) but after a few short weeks in my bag it was a little broken in and just too flippy. So this year, I went one notch more stable/OS on the DD flight chart, which took me to the trespass.

It's rated -0.5 high speed turn but I didn't see any turn whatsoever on any throws. Of course, this was crispy new lucid plastic, and at speed 12 I don't really have the arm speed to over-power it...especially the day after a very windy tournament. At full heave I was able to get 200-250' of nice straight line-drive flight, followed by ~100' of nice glidey sweeping fade. I might have been able to coax more distance out of it by flexing but that really wasn't necessary/possible on the course I was playing...also if my friends see me throwing a FH flex shot I get called a n00b all day.

I could see the trespass making it into my bag as an over-stable compliment to the star wraiths I'm trying to cycle. I'm interested to try it into a stiff headwind because it's definitely a hog, but a little bit domey so I'm concerned that it might get picked up/stalled/fade far off the fairway. We shall see.

In general I've always thought that trilogy molds were flippier than their numbers suggested, but the trespass does not fit into that category for me.
Old 06-27-2016, 03:30 PM

I recently picked up a Biofuzion Trespass and I love it. Considering getting more of them. I got a 168g one and for me it is stable but flies a long way. Going from one of the first air of wraiths which have gotten flippier as the yrs have gone by. The trespass I can get a slight turn on and it will hold it for the longest and then come fading back. I absolutely love it. I am thinking about getting more of them into my bag. What do you guys recommend? 1 fuzion and 1 lucid to have for slightly windier days?
Old 06-27-2016, 03:41 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 6.4
Courses Played: 19
Throwing Style: RHFH

This bio will beat up fast if you play in the woods, a lucid should compliment it nicely
Old 06-28-2016, 03:50 AM

Thanks so much.
Old 06-29-2016, 07:41 AM

How does the Lucid Air Trespass compare to the Lucid, Fuzion and Biofuzion one?
Old 06-29-2016, 12:30 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.7
Courses Played: 34

It's lighter. Less stable. And has more glide.

Old 07-15-2016, 03:15 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 18
Throwing Style: RHBH

Prime Trespass now available. If not for all of the Terns I have, this would be my new understable driver after I beat it in a little. I wonder how stable it will be out of the box compared to the other plastics and how durable it will be overall (my Prime Judge, that I use exclusively for putter drives, has lost very little of its stability and has taken very little visible damage, although drivers should show more damage and stability loss than putters). I am glad DD is starting to release less "beginner friendly" discs in Prime to take advantage of its seasoning ability. Prime Verdict could also be great for those that like to carry only one mid mold.

Last edited by pjhayes7; 07-15-2016 at 03:18 PM.