Old 02-03-2014, 09:20 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 14.4
Courses Played: 188
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Day View Post
So, Jericho was closed so I went to Oswego course. Loved it until I lost my foiley Wizard on the very first time I threw it. Cash reward to anyone that returns to me. Lost somewhere 20' or so to the right of the basket on 12. Searched for over an hour and left heartbroken since it was a gift from my brother.
12 can be deceiving. Was it your tee shot? I'm there all the time and know most of the youngsters that go searching for discs. I'm assuming its one of the rainbow color foileys right? I'll put the word out when I'm there next. Are you sure it was next to the basket? Sometimes on the tee shot you think you're heading towards the basket (and it looks like your heading to the basket), but then you can easily clip a branch on the right and end up in the ravine on the right.
Old 02-04-2014, 07:14 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4
Courses Played: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Was your name and number on disc?
Go to foxvalleymetrodiscgolfclub post something good group of guys.
Snow tomorrow but somebody well fine it once they get out again. They do tags on Sundays..
Unfortunately, no. Hadn't even inked it yet. Black organic Wizard with rainbow foil stripes.
Old 02-04-2014, 07:18 AM
Eagle Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicRib View Post
12 can be deceiving. Was it your tee shot? I'm there all the time and know most of the youngsters that go searching for discs. I'm assuming its one of the rainbow color foileys right? I'll put the word out when I'm there next. Are you sure it was next to the basket? Sometimes on the tee shot you think you're heading towards the basket (and it looks like your heading to the basket), but then you can easily clip a branch on the right and end up in the ravine on the right.
No, my tee shot got hung up in some trees on the left, and I was left with 70' or so approach. Rainbow foiley slipped off of my hand as I tried to run the chains instead of just laying up. I watched it land 20' or so to the right, and it just flat out disappeared. Ruined an otherwise great new course for me, and my first outside of Ohio.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:26 PM
Double Eagle Member

^ I was out there today. Didn't see it, but saw a lot of snow kicked around (I'm assuming by you when you were looking). Where did it land with relation to 12's basket(from the perpective of standing on the tee)?
Old 02-05-2014, 09:11 AM
Eagle Member

Quote:
^ I was out there today. Didn't see it, but saw a lot of snow kicked around (I'm assuming by you when you were looking). Where did it land with relation to 12's basket(from the perpective of standing on the tee)?
Yeah, those were my footprints off to the right as I foot shoveled the drifts for over an hour. Roughly 20-25' right of the basket, or so I thought.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:57 AM
Double Eagle Member

I'm thinking you accidentally buried it. That snow you pyshed around was ice yesterday.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:39 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
I'm thinking you accidentally buried it. That snow you pyshed around was ice yesterday.

Old 03-18-2014, 03:47 PM
Eagle Member

Thread revival bump, just for the hell of it. Anyone playing Eagle Ridge these days?