Old 08-03-2013, 12:10 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.3
Courses Played: 11
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon102 View Post
Thanks for the compliment on the blog man! Right now Im doing research on the science behind fasting as Ive been doing it for the last year or so and its so easy to lose weight while doing it. The science behind it is just fascinating. Its an easy way to get lean and get healthy by doing something thats pretty easy once you have some discipline.
Bump. Thanks man, no problem! I am going to start looking at your blog to see what I can garner from it. I am interested in your info on fasting. I have weird eating habits and don't always eat at the times I should so I think I sometimes eat too much when I finally do. Also I would just like to control my appetite better and learn how to do things better for myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adontalis View Post
For myself, disc golf is a form of release and escape. Had a bad day, go discing. Had a great day, celebrate and go discing. Discing is like an always available mini vacation that doubles as a hobby that I continue to develop. I can not express enough how amazingly restorative one round of discing can be for me. Anyone else feel this way?
Yes, yes, and yes. Disc golf is very therapeutic and is helpful in good times and bad. It's a great stress reliever and is a relaxed game of skill that anyone can enjoy. You get out in nature, have a nice walk, hang out with friends, and watch some discs fly. Plus it's a lot of fun to get your hands on a colorful new piece of plastic and throwing it around.