Old 05-06-2013, 08:20 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 12.2
Courses Played: 62
Throwing Style: RHBH
Tossed a buddy's white m3 yesterday and it wasn't what I was expecting. The disc was long but faded harder than I thought it would. I'd liken it to a faster beefier wasp. Maybe they lose some lss when they break in, but what I threw yesterday was a lot more overstable than a buzz.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:14 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.6
Courses Played: 38
Just bought one today and took it and my other midranges to the field... The tensor has been replaced. I like the feel of the m3 in my hand a lot more than the tensor.

That and the feel of the prodigy plastic is awesome.
Old 05-26-2013, 11:01 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9.2
Courses Played: 83
Finally used the M3 is a tournament and I was not impressed, but mainly because it did not fly on the lines I anticipated. I was hoping it would be close to a Star Roc or an Icon Ghost and I was sorely disappointed. In several cases it did not hit the line that would have given me a birdie chance, but at least it did not hurt me saving par.

They are far beefier than anticipated, especially on the low end stability. I liked the feel of them but I cannot have that crazy LSS in that slot.

These were opaque white M3s. I also have transparent blue. The blue one had one shot this weekend, having replaced the white before my final round, but it did what I needed it to. Maybe there is hope for these M3s.

I will probably be looking to trade or sell the whites in the near future. The question is, they beat out my Roc3s which beat out my Icon Ghosts which had previously beat out my Star Rancho Rocs. The M3s only have this spot because they feel better than the Roc3s, but I liked how the Roc3s flew. I am still sitting on five Roc3s in case I want to switch back.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:10 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.2
Courses Played: 66
Anybody's M1 or M3 (or other Prodigy discs) beating in pretty quickly? The couple my buddies have been throwing seem like they are losing their fade way more rapidly than a Champ Gator, Champ Roc, or other comparable discs. The plastic feels nice but I'm curious about the durability after seeing the apparent change in these things over a month or two.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:26 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshEpoo View Post
Anybody's M1 or M3 (or other Prodigy discs) beating in pretty quickly? The couple my buddies have been throwing seem like they are losing their fade way more rapidly than a Champ Gator, Champ Roc, or other comparable discs. The plastic feels nice but I'm curious about the durability after seeing the apparent change in these things over a month or two.
I have 2 M1s.. the first one I bought was around the time they first became available and it's still plenty stable. I use it pretty often and isn't showing any signs of being beat in already.

My M3 is the complete opposite of what others are describing it to be. It's super stable when released flat with hardly any fade. I like all of my Prodigy mids. They kicked out my Roc3s. I'm anticipating the release of their Fairways.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:44 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.8
Courses Played: 20
Does anyone know if the first run M3 is a new mold? I ordered one from Marshall street so I can't compare profiles yet. I ask this because I heard they would be renaming the M3 to the M2 and was wondering if this change has been made.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:55 AM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 13
Courses Played: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by discddwn View Post
Does anyone know if the first run M3 is a new mold? I ordered one from Marshall street so I can't compare profiles yet. I ask this because I heard they would be renaming the M3 to the M2 and was wondering if this change has been made.
^^^^^this^^^^^

I tried searching for threads, and then created a new thread asking specifically about this.

Old 06-10-2013, 03:15 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 12
Just to let anyone know who might care, the PA2 is available for wholesale now, so expect to see them start popping up.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:33 PM
Birdie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastic cannon View Post
Just to let anyone know who might care, the PA2 is available for wholesale now, so expect to see them start popping up.
Do you know anything about it?

Old 06-10-2013, 04:49 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by costoid View Post
Do you know anything about it?
Not really other than it's available for wholesalers. Saw a profile pic, but it was in a stack, so I couldn't tell you if it was beaded etc.