Old 02-10-2014, 06:30 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 1.2
Courses Played: 32
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by nippythefish View Post
Oh, no...typing. You don't seem to have a problem typing. Hell, you even decided to enter a thread and type just enough to state you didn't belong in the thread. You even just now decided to type some more just to state you typed something earlier. Typing must really be hard. I'm sure you're going to regret reading this.
Oh, no...reading. Oh no, ...reading & typing. Hell, I appreciate you showing me the error of my ways. Maybe you'll be a celebrity someday (if you aren't already) and I'll meet you on the course and you can sell me your autograph and I'll swoon.

Old 02-10-2014, 10:32 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 36.3
Courses Played: 682
Summer of 2012 I played a round at Widefield Park in Colorado Springs with my son, Quinn Wolcott and his crew chief John Tumpane and John's father, Jack Tumpane. At the time Quinn and John Tumpane were umpires assigned to the AAA Pacific Coast League. Currently they are both on the cusp of getting full time Major League Umpiring jobs. John has umpired over 200 Major League baseball games and Quinn umpired 64 big league games last season and has been placed on a crew for the 2014 season.

I guess when you're working games on television, in front of 54,000 people at Dodger Stadium, you're famous in some circles. As famous as roadies for semi famous bands.

And I'm probably just a proud papa doing a little bragging to my buddies on DGCR.