#121  
Old 03-29-2014, 05:52 AM
lion's Avatar
lion lion is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SOCAL
Years Playing: 8.5
Courses Played: 498
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,346
I've played 289 courses in California. Hoping to break 300 this year.
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 04-03-2014, 05:09 PM
Peter S's Avatar
Peter S Peter S is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Sunrise, Fl
Years Playing: 19.9
Courses Played: 56
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 128
I have played 49 existing courses & 1 R.I.P (Rockledge) in Florida.
Others may have played more in their home state but my tan is better

Next new Florida course for me will be Cypress point park in Tampa on April 26 to make it an even 50 existing Florida courses played
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 04-04-2014, 12:11 PM
Peter S's Avatar
Peter S Peter S is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Sunrise, Fl
Years Playing: 19.9
Courses Played: 56
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 128
Just remembered another R.I.P which was a awesome fly 18 at Wellington golf course in Wellington, Fl.
total = 51 for Florida
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 04-04-2014, 12:53 PM
John M. Fretz John M. Fretz is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Seattle, Wa
Years Playing: 28.9
Courses Played: 45
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 16
Washington

I'm pretty sure I lead Washington state with 87/93 of our courses.


Wow, you probably do lead Washington state! That is a lot of courses. I've played 43 of the 93 and I thought that was a lot, but u blew that away.
which ones HAVEN'T you played? Which was your favorite??
I haven't played many on the eastern side of our state, but will do so soon and try to catch up w/you
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 04-06-2014, 09:41 PM
apdrvya's Avatar
apdrvya apdrvya is offline
Marketplace Guru
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Years Playing: 4
Courses Played: 187
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 6,273
I am now at 173 of 220 in Michigan. should be adding 6 more on tuesday.
Planning a huge three day trip to get the UP done.

anyone close to me for michigan?
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 04-07-2014, 01:03 AM
The Valkyrie Kid The Valkyrie Kid is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Puyallup, WA
Years Playing: 35.9
Courses Played: 591
Posts: 445
Wow Mr. John,

You do have a very narrow lead for now. I've played 86/93 and am planning a trip over to Spokane later this month to hit 4 or 5 I haven't played yet. Plus the redesigned Sea-Tac is just up the road. Good luck to you. Sillybizz and I weren't expecting another contender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John M. Fretz View Post
I'm pretty sure I lead Washington state with 87/93 of our courses.


Wow, you probably do lead Washington state! That is a lot of courses. I've played 43 of the 93 and I thought that was a lot, but u blew that away.
which ones HAVEN'T you played? Which was your favorite??
I haven't played many on the eastern side of our state, but will do so soon and try to catch up w/you
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 04-07-2014, 01:08 AM
The Valkyrie Kid The Valkyrie Kid is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Puyallup, WA
Years Playing: 35.9
Courses Played: 591
Posts: 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Valkyrie Kid View Post
Wow Mr. John,

You do have a very narrow lead for now. I've played 86/93 and am planning a trip over to Spokane later this month to hit 4 or 5 I haven't played yet. Plus the redesigned Sea-Tac is just up the road. Good luck to you. Sillybizz and I weren't expecting another contender.
Mr. John,

According to your DGCR profile, you've played 43 courses TOTAL. You might want to start clicking on the Course Played button a few more times.
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 04-07-2014, 02:19 AM
mndiscg mndiscg is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: MN/SD/Laramie, WY
Years Playing: 5.9
Courses Played: 296
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Valkyrie Kid View Post
Mr. John,

According to your DGCR profile, you've played 43 courses TOTAL. You might want to start clicking on the Course Played button a few more times.
I think he messed up on quoting somebody else (maybe you?) and that confused you. He said that he only played 43 of 93 I think.

Can anybody beat my 40/48 in South Dakota? Will be 44/48 by the end of the month and all done by the end of 2014!
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 04-08-2014, 01:44 PM
reposado reposado is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Orlando, FL
Years Playing: 3.8
Courses Played: 145
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter S View Post
Just remembered another R.I.P which was a awesome fly 18 at Wellington golf course in Wellington, Fl.
total = 51 for Florida
is this the lead for florida?

i'm at 45 now. should be at 53 by the end of may. will definitely hit 60 this year
Reply With Quote
 
  

  #130  
Old 04-08-2014, 10:43 PM
apdrvya's Avatar
apdrvya apdrvya is offline
Marketplace Guru
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Years Playing: 4
Courses Played: 187
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 6,273
added six more michigan courses today... only 41 more to go
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.