Old 03-25-2013, 02:55 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 13.6
Courses Played: 44
Well, just got my bag in, and I am impressed. First, I can see where folks might think the zippers are a weak link. I will definitely be slightly cautious. I will run some zipper mainenance junk over it regularly. Should you have to spending that much? Not really, but I think that is life.

Second, I fit EVERYTHING from my completely overloaded Lightning bag I've had for 10+ years (23 discs, bunch of towels, power bars, golden retriever, birdie bag, mini, water, single thin strap) and I still have 1 full large side pocket, 3/4 of one large side pocket, 1 small side pocket. I mean, damn there is space in here. I can easily fit one of my normal hoodies in with no effort at all. My rain whole rain suit will fit in with little struggle too. I could fit 7 more discs without any thinking twice, (4 in side, 1 in other side, 1 in main, 1 in putter pocket) but I am happy with my current discs, and being able to pull them out easily, is WAY better than the struggle my lightning bag gave me for all these discs.

The Red is badass looking too, stoked I bought that color. I finally understand the back pack issue of not always having easy access to discs on the edges of main compartment. So i just put my utility/backup discs on the far edges of the main compartment, and now I can pull out the discs I use 99% of the time easily.

The only problem? There is 8" of snow that just dropped over the last 24 hrs, so it'll be a few days before I can play. I had a small amount of buyers remorse.....until I got it and loaded it up, and now I'm happy. Can't wait to get it on the course.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2013, 08:10 PM
$5?! Maaaannnnn...

Years Playing: 8.5
Courses Played: 103
Mine should be here tomorrow. Stoked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake911 View Post
Well, just got my bag in, and I am impressed. First, I can see where folks might think the zippers are a weak link. I will definitely be slightly cautious. I will run some zipper mainenance junk over it regularly. Should you have to spending that much? Not really, but I think that is life.

Second, I fit EVERYTHING from my completely overloaded Lightning bag I've had for 10+ years (23 discs, bunch of towels, power bars, golden retriever, birdie bag, mini, water, single thin strap) and I still have 1 full large side pocket, 3/4 of one large side pocket, 1 small side pocket. I mean, damn there is space in here. I can easily fit one of my normal hoodies in with no effort at all. My rain whole rain suit will fit in with little struggle too. I could fit 7 more discs without any thinking twice, (4 in side, 1 in other side, 1 in main, 1 in putter pocket) but I am happy with my current discs, and being able to pull them out easily, is WAY better than the struggle my lightning bag gave me for all these discs.

The Red is badass looking too, stoked I bought that color. I finally understand the back pack issue of not always having easy access to discs on the edges of main compartment. So i just put my utility/backup discs on the far edges of the main compartment, and now I can pull out the discs I use 99% of the time easily.

The only problem? There is 8" of snow that just dropped over the last 24 hrs, so it'll be a few days before I can play. I had a small amount of buyers remorse.....until I got it and loaded it up, and now I'm happy. Can't wait to get it on the course.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:11 PM

Yea just got mine....not a whole lot to complain about here! Looks sweet...have 34 discs in it...7 putters...10 rocs...17 drivers...still only 5 lbs heavier than my grip fully loaded...pleasantly surprised with rainfly which is attached to bag at the top...worth the wait!

Old 04-04-2013, 02:05 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 6.6
Courses Played: 1
Throwing Style: RHBH
I got mine in last week. I got the white. I love it. Its so comfortable.