Old 05-20-2015, 07:49 AM
*#!SuiCiDe AnKLeS*$$

Years Playing: 3.8
Courses Played: 91
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillybizz View Post
I'm sitting up here in the NW waiting for more courses to be put in because I've played everything within 200 miles of me.
Heck, I've played everything within 40 miles and have a hard time driving to new courses.

More specifically, my wife has a hard time with me spending the time to go to new courses. She just doesn't get it.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2015, 07:19 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 36
Courses Played: 305
Arcane stat: Of the current Diamonds who had the lowest number of No votes () on the day that they achieved Diamond? I know it wasn't me. To me the HTN (Helpful to Not) ratio is the most important measure of quality.

I'm watching a particular Gold reviewer who will get this award as soon as #200 unique steps up. He's already over 1000 votes, but I don't want to name him just to keep any ornery people from randomly giving him No votes.

Old 05-20-2015, 07:25 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 36
Courses Played: 305
Arcane stat:Which Diamond reviewer had the highest number of courses reviewed on the day that they achieved Diamond?

I haven't looked at the current diamonds, but I bet that mndiscg will earn this honor when he finally gets his diamond. The dude has driven thousands of miles playing every obscure course in SD, ND, MN, Iowa and surrounding areas. Since the courses are so out of the way in rural areas he doesn't get many votes for his efforts, but I really appreciate his reviews and his intrepid course bagging!