Old 01-09-2013, 10:52 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10
Courses Played: 33
Throwing Style: RHBH
I just got back from my local clubs summit meeting. Talked about upcoming club sponsored tournaments, fundraising for the club and local charities, leagues (one of which I'll be running), and doing free clinics this year. A well as continuing to improve and build more courses. We did this all without a new mobile plan.

So please don't think that we aren't real disc golfers building the sport just because we criticize your plans.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:00 PM
Suffers from Delusions of Grandeur

Years Playing: 12.6
Courses Played: 129
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanJon View Post
I just got back from my local clubs summit meeting. Talked about upcoming club sponsored tournaments, fundraising for the club and local charities, leagues (one of which I'll be running), and doing free clinics this year. A well as continuing to improve and build more courses. We did this all without a new mobile plan.

So please don't think that we aren't real disc golfers building the sport just because we criticize your plans.

Old 01-09-2013, 11:17 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwmorethenyoutalk View Post
This is Nikko Locastro speaking now no need to bad mouth me or any of my ideas. I will present to you the facts and thats all I want to do with this post. I stay in Winfield Missouri and my moms phone bill was $250.00 just for the land line. Her boyfriend Jesse Hamby pays 150.00 per month for ATT. My sister just got a phone for 60 per month. My brother is asking me to buy him a phone for his birthday. All together this is over 450.00 per month just in phone bills. We are all switching to Solavei this month which will save this household a good amount of money. If you want to talk about people that are taking advantage of others talk to Verizon, ATT and other phone companies. Your inquires of this and that mean very little to me personally I take no amount of disrespect because we all have our opinions. To dog me for trying something NEW that should save everybody a little money or a lot of money is beyond me. Please keep your opinions of me personally to yourself out of respect for someone that respects you. It looks like people like to talk this is just nature of the beast so its all good. Presenting you cold hard facts will hopefully put this project in perspective for you. This is by no means a get rich quick scheme or anything negative at all. If you are content with paying too much for your phone bill why trash talk someone or a service that will put money back into your pocket. I really am having a hard time understanding why people would ever talk bad about me personally. People ask how does this relate to disc golf? If you are truly passionate about growing disc golf you can take the extra money you save every month and do something positive for you local Disc Golf community. You can buy discs give them away to friends, save up a little and donate a basket to a local school like I have, work with others to create an impact...... The list goes on think outside the box and open your mind. I have heard of MLM before but have you ever ran across a service or opportunity that can help almost everybody you run into save money ? We live in a free interprise system where opportunity is endless for success. I see some of these messages above that make me think some people should spend more time practicing and less time talking ****. Please do me a favor and keep my name far away from disrespectful messages that are hiding on a message board. If you have anything to say to me or would like to discuss things I am very open for your opinion or adult conversation. 3147503800 open to talk with you anytime day or night. It is rude and disrespectful to talk bad about somebody you know nothing about. Not only am I a disc golfer but I am a family man, business man and opportunist. If you knew half of the things I have been through as a person maybe you would man up give me a call and really tell me how you feel about me instead of bashing someone that would most likely do anything in the world for you. I'm a nice guy and I show everyone I run into full respect as individuals. Please do not take offense to this just wanted to clear things up. I hope all of you have a nice day, and a profitable New Year. My number is in this post if you wanted to dis me I'm here all day every day.
dog. your mom pays $250.00 a month for a landline?
Closed Thread