#31  
Old 06-18-2016, 02:04 AM
TheBMeistor TheBMeistor is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Cache Valley, UT
Courses Played: 4
Posts: 611
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Turns out those pics are gone.
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-18-2016, 09:55 AM
Kodachrome's Avatar
Kodachrome Kodachrome is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: South St. Paul, MN
Years Playing: 4.5
Courses Played: 16
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 6,164
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

The pearly circle stamp cheetahs are beautiful and pretty flat. Definitely different shape than a gazelles though. since I have a bunch of the double eagle gazelles I don't know how much I need these. I covet them anyway though and I've always been about || that close to buying them.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-21-2016, 12:06 PM
davidrboy's Avatar
davidrboy davidrboy is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Portland, OR
Years Playing: 8.4
Courses Played: 71
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,207
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodachrome View Post
The pearly circle stamp cheetahs are beautiful and pretty flat. Definitely different shape than a gazelles though. since I have a bunch of the double eagle gazelles I don't know how much I need these. I covet them anyway though and I've always been about || that close to buying them.
Yeah. So. They're great. Flat (mostly), grippy, super bright colors and pearly. They fly like I had hoped.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-21-2016, 12:21 PM
NathanNoodleArm's Avatar
NathanNoodleArm NathanNoodleArm is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Germantown
Years Playing: 15
Courses Played: 37
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 270
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrboy View Post
Yeah. So. They're great. Flat (mostly), grippy, super bright colors and pearly. They fly like I had hoped.
You got some? Could you expand on how you think they fly?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-21-2016, 12:29 PM
davidrboy's Avatar
davidrboy davidrboy is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Portland, OR
Years Playing: 8.4
Courses Played: 71
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,207
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanNoodleArm View Post
You got some? Could you expand on how you think they fly?
No. Not until I buy 3 more.
But I will refer you to this post: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums...5&postcount=29

Last edited by davidrboy; 06-21-2016 at 12:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 06-21-2016, 12:52 PM
NathanNoodleArm's Avatar
NathanNoodleArm NathanNoodleArm is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Germantown
Years Playing: 15
Courses Played: 37
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 270
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I currently have one and it's not in my bag. Only been throwing it in the field. I don't have a champ Gazelle to compare it to but it sure does seem much more like a DX or Star Gazelle then a fresh DX Cheetah. The profile is totally not like a DX Cheetah. It's not like a Cheetah at all as far as I can tell.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 06-21-2016, 01:21 PM
davidrboy's Avatar
davidrboy davidrboy is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Portland, OR
Years Playing: 8.4
Courses Played: 71
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,207
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanNoodleArm View Post
I currently have one and it's not in my bag. Only been throwing it in the field. I don't have a champ Gazelle to compare it to but it sure does seem much more like a DX or Star Gazelle then a fresh DX Cheetah. The profile is totally not like a DX Cheetah. It's not like a Cheetah at all as far as I can tell.
They feel and fly very close to 11x Gazelles (I was throwing 166g and 169g Gazelles next to them). Like all the best Factory Store stuff, the Cheetahs only come at 175g, unfortunately. But they are lovely and flat and feel great.

I'd put them at 6/4/0 to -.5/2 fresh out of the box. PLENTY of fade without being brickish like the stiff, semi-domey Circle Stamp Gazelles. They're not perfect stand-ins for the money Gazelles (which I'd put at 6/5/-1/2), but they are as close as you can get. And they've got some seasoning to do.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg asd.jpg (140.8 KB, 7 views)
Reply With Quote
 

  #38  
Old 06-21-2016, 01:24 PM
NathanNoodleArm's Avatar
NathanNoodleArm NathanNoodleArm is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Germantown
Years Playing: 15
Courses Played: 37
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 270
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I think it's time to put mine in the bag.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Disc Golf Center

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.