Old 08-19-2014, 11:04 AM
Bogey Member

Courses Played: 12
Don't forget Cryztal Z. My Cryztal flies like a seasoned X out of the box but with the durability of Z. Currently my goto understable/floaty line shaper.
Old 08-19-2014, 11:23 AM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fistymcbuttpuncher View Post
Don't forget Cryztal Z. My Cryztal flies like a seasoned X out of the box but with the durability of Z. Currently my goto understable/floaty line shaper.
Fistymcbuttpuncher.
Old 08-19-2014, 11:29 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.1
Courses Played: 81
Throwing Style: LHBH
Careful of the puddletop crystal Z comets that just suck. Flippy, non-glidey pos's
Old 08-19-2014, 12:12 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 53
X's are the most glide/least stability and the plastic is great in grip and durability. I don't know if it's more a testament to the disc, or to my control with it, but I've had a green one in my bag over a year now. It does seem to be a poison ivy magnet, but YMMV on that.

My max wt., tall dome Z Comet didn't make the bag, neither did my 3rd run LE ESP. Too stable for what I want. The slightly flatter production ESPs had me concerned, but mine turned out to be perfect for that long, late turnover midrange shot. I swapped it for a BigZ (cuz I like the stamp :P) and it's got just a touch more fight at the end and shouldn't be long til it's riding those same lines.

I parked this hole through the "Challenge Mode" line (left tunnel vs the easy-peasy righty hyzer) with it yesterday:

Old 08-21-2014, 01:30 AM

Years Playing: 0.4
Courses Played: 10
Throwing Style: RHBH
Well being relatively new to this forum I have to say that I am definitely feeling the "Comet Love" I bought a 177+ elite-x a couple of weeks ago and the thing just never seems to land. I will be going to pick up another in the 165ish weight to help with form even more as I keep hearing that is the best weight for said results.
I will try to keep everyone posted on form improvements and results as they come in. Thanks to all the posters for the great knowledge and advice in this thread

Keep feeling the LOVE!!