Old 06-17-2014, 02:16 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.4
Courses Played: 57
Throwing Style: RHBH
Yeah first parking lot is the start of the original, then u drive down the only road til it dead ends( about 1/4mile) by restrooms and playground. The first hole is a dirt teepad straight north from the parking lot.. Be careful, there is a hole where a small water hazard comes into play on the north course. Its a swampy mucky mess and the basket is like 3ft from it. U will lose ur disc if u go in.. Make sure to print a map, it will make things easier.

The north course was a temp course that they left in, so there are not many signs or teepads.
Old 06-17-2014, 02:20 AM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana574 View Post
U guys got me pumped
U should be, i have played with many pro golfers there and they struggle to get better than 2-3 under par. Make sure u just play every hole as a par 3, sum should be par 4 or maybe even 5 but its just easier to keep score that way. This time of year there may be quite a few snakes around as well but they are harmless. Also, the deer there are not afraid of u, if they have babies make sure u dont get too close. I had one about attack me lol. Also, dont be suprised if ur group is the only ones there.

I honestly luv these courses and i think it is def a course where u realize u are playing a sport, not a game.
Old 06-17-2014, 02:23 AM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Say I play original course first after is there a road in the park to get to the north course
I see ur disc lineup in ur sig, make sure u bring extra disc and hopefully u have sum higher speed stuff because there are holes that u can just rip it and sum that u "have to" rip it to get ur par. This is a big boy course and dont feel bad if it wears u down the first time.
Old 06-17-2014, 07:32 AM
Par Member

Courses Played: 7
Thanks for all the help guys gettin ready to head out now let you all no how I throw
Old 06-17-2014, 07:57 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 10.3
Courses Played: 167
Quote:
Say I play original course first after is there a road in the park to get to the north course
There's a road connecting the parking lot near the front of the par (orig course ) to the parking area at the back of the course (north course).

parkin lot near the front of the park (for the orog course, and a road goinfg back to he just follow the park road deeper into the park.

You can see it clearly on Google maps.
Old 06-17-2014, 04:28 PM
Par Member

Just got home from playing an boy I had fun. The original course is deff harder then the north. I really loved all the angles you could throw on most of the holes. Also I got to really open up an had some of my farthest throws ever. Threw a birdie on hole 13 on the orignal. An had a few birdies on the north course. But man it was hot out there. An these two courses did beat me down buy the end. Deffinetly will go back
Old 06-17-2014, 10:52 PM
Double Eagle Member

Im glad u enjoyed urself. I personally think u have ur ratings backwards but everybody is entitled to there opinion. The original forces so many more challenging shots and has no forgiveness. Plus it has cement pads. Its def a pro quality course. U can easily double bogey the last hole and ruin ur round.

North course does have more of a fun factor and lets u get away with sum bad shots. Dont give up on the original. If u can get consistently close to par on the original u will be on ur way to being a great golfer. Its so easy to throw ur round away on any given hole on the original.

Old 06-18-2014, 03:41 PM
Par Member

Deff the original was tuff man. I liked it. But I just liked the north course a little more lol. I loved hole 13 on original.