Old 05-01-2013, 04:03 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENFTS View Post
Ben Baker is with DiscMasters on youtube and he does some decent work. He was out there as much as I was on Friday but he was pretty much on his own the whole weekend.

As far a collaboration between different youtube channels and DG filming crews I am pretty much on my own up here but have some talent I'm trying to grow so we can get better film. CCDG has a few guys that work together but almost always 2 or 3 camera guys. Last year I met Ian form CCDG and we decided to film the masters together the next year because the challenge of filming De La. THe guys from CCDG are very cool dudes and love to film DG just as much as they love to play. if you haven't checked out the video Ian and I did of his home course check it out below. We did this the weekend I went down to his house to talk over how we wanted to film the masters. Ian is in the blue shirt and I'm in the black shirt.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Very Cool! I've been wanting to play that course on the way down to visit my folks in Lompoc, CA (where now I get to play at Beattie Park btw). I'll be subscribing to your Youtube channel and check out you work!
Old 05-01-2013, 06:16 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 20.1
Courses Played: 77
Throwing Style: LHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Stengele View Post
BENFTS-

As someone who was born and raised in the bay area and started playing DG AT DeLa, these videos take me back and brings me many fond memories. I appreciate your hard work and envy you for being able to spend so much time at that course. Keep up the good work as I always enjoy viewing your videos.
I am very glad you liked it. It is a ton of hard work but this tournament needs to be covered. This is as the pros say the toughest course on the NT circuit all year and I'm glad I was able to get out there and get as much sweet video as I did. I hope to upload part 2 tomorrow evening sometime it's about half done now.

Old 05-10-2013, 06:40 PM
Par Member

Courses Played: 32
So here's part 1 of 9 videos to come. CCDG and FTS disc golf worked together to bring you guys 2 camera coverage. Hope ya dig it.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.