Old 01-28-2016, 12:07 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 5.5
Courses Played: 4
Throwing Style: RHBH

I was looking for an understable mid for quite some time that suited my throwing style. I tried a couple others but the Comet finally fits perfect in the bag. I play a local course here in VA that has a couple fairly short ~250FT holes that require a right finish. I throw exclusively backhand unless Im in jail, and the comet does what I want.
Aced hole 5 at Newport News a few weeks ago with it. love
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2016, 11:18 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 0.8
Courses Played: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscinMiller View Post
I was looking for an understable mid for quite some time that suited my throwing style. I tried a couple others but the Comet finally fits perfect in the bag. I play a local course here in VA that has a couple fairly short ~250FT holes that require a right finish. I throw exclusively backhand unless Im in jail, and the comet does what I want.
Aced hole 5 at Newport News a few weeks ago with it. love
Gotta respond to a Miller! I feel like the Comet grows on anyone who will give it a chance, from brand new players to experienced throwers. For me, it's great for woodsy courses with gaps in taller, skinny type trees with fewer low-hanging branches and less ceiling issues. Great for weaving lines through those trees.
Old 02-03-2016, 11:00 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 5.5
Courses Played: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by armiller View Post
Gotta respond to a Miller! I feel like the Comet grows on anyone who will give it a chance, from brand new players to experienced throwers. For me, it's great for woodsy courses with gaps in taller, skinny type trees with fewer low-hanging branches and less ceiling issues. Great for weaving lines through those trees.
Yea, I feel the comet gives me a chance to shape some shots through the woods that I cant pull off with my roc and buzzz. I do feel like its gotten a touch to understable recently, so i will likely buy a new one. mine is a Big Z comet
Old 02-03-2016, 11:38 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.4
Courses Played: 51

Big Z are usually the least stable of Z comets.

Old 02-04-2016, 05:51 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 0.8
Courses Played: 20

I've got a Z Fly Dyed that's been growing on me, as well as a slightly lighter Glo Z that has potential. Another is a Ledgestone Ti, which probably can't get the distance of the Z, but feels really nice to throw. I've been happy that none of them seem too understable.