Old 09-03-2013, 07:11 PM
<------ your ad here

Years Playing: 5
Courses Played: 186
I wish I got some hate mail on my reviews.

Usually get a bunch of ups, few downs...every once in a while I get a larger amount of downs. I'm always curious. Was it a poorly written review? Did I omit some key info or get it wrong? Are people just panty-wadded because they disagree with my rating?

I like hate mail.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10.2
Courses Played: 105
Throwing Style: RHBH
I received a negative PM from one guy on here about my opinions of The Valley in Inver Grove Heights, MN and my dislike of it being a pay to play course yet not have simple things such as trash cans on more than a couple holes and garbage all over. The course layout itself is not my issue, it was the whole lack of things on the course that make a pay to play feel like one, not just a dump charging 5 bucks to play which is my opinion on the valley. I am pretty sure its one of his favorite courses and props to him but my opinion does not change because everyone is entitled to an opinion
Old 09-03-2013, 09:26 PM
Sophomore

Years Playing: 4.5
Courses Played: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeshoe View Post
I wish I got some hate mail on my reviews.

Usually get a bunch of ups, few downs...every once in a while I get a larger amount of downs. I'm always curious. Was it a poorly written review? Did I omit some key info or get it wrong? Are people just panty-wadded because they disagree with my rating?

I like hate mail.
Same here ... I know I reviewed a few as a noob, but I thought some of my later ones were alright, and fairly inclusive ... I feel like my teacher just put a big red F on the front of my term paper and left it at that ...

Old 09-04-2013, 06:25 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.9
Courses Played: 51
So far I haven't had anyone PM me about their I did have one guy who would every so often thumb down 2-3 of my reviews in a day. Not sure if I made someone mad on the forums or with a review. It was early on and when timg checked it 12 of my 16 were from him. Tim wiped them clean for me.

I think someone is doing the same thing again. When I put up a new review, I'll get a couple of downs on my earlier reviews. Some people and their spite. Let it roll off ya. No big deal.