Old 04-08-2013, 04:37 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.4
Courses Played: 15
Throwing Style: RHBH
Super Stingray etched out a spot in my bag. It's my "do it all" mid and it even made it to where I don't feel I need my Leos. There are situations where I will look for a more specialized disc, like heavy winds or whatever; and I want something to have a bit longer (where I didn't feel the Leo was that much longer to be justified) but when it comes to shaping lines, I just love the Super S
Old 04-08-2013, 04:44 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.5
Courses Played: 22
Throwing Style: LHBH
The Super Stingray is my current hold-a-turnover-forever midrange.. it replaced my Star Stingray that ended up totally beaten to death and slightly taco'd. It seems to definitely require a little more snap and a little wear before it will hold the turn-over line with zero fade compared to my old Star Stingray, but ultimately I think it'll be a better disc. That said, the sharp flashing on it is irritating, definitely.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:59 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 53
I'm packing the Super Stingray and Star Stingray together (with a couple Buzzzes), definitely haven't worn the Super down to where it doesn't fade, though I could see it holding a turnover to the ground on a good hard throw, where the Star Stingray would just roll.

Old 04-08-2013, 05:14 PM
*Legalize It*

Years Playing: 5.5
Courses Played: 38
Throwing Style: RHBH
yeah there is a local pro around here that throws one.. looked very Comet-ish to me.. or at least how he was throwing it looked like a Comet type flight.. Actually the hole i saw him throw it on another guys threw a Comet first and parked it.. he threw Super Stingray on the same line and same result