Old 01-25-2013, 04:42 PM
Don Rickles #1 Fan

Years Playing: 9.5
Courses Played: 89
Throwing Style: LHFH
Not that you asked, but your mids and drivers hide the torque your Mercy doesn't because they're faster (all the mids in your sig are on the faster side of the mid spectrum). It's why I try to recommend that people with form issues throw slow, neutral discs. They really do show flaws on a frustrating level.

I'm happy that you're happy. That's what this game's about, right? I've never thrown a Pig and never bonded with the Ion (textured or new), but I love the Rhyno I just picked up off the tee quite a bit. I wasn't expecting it to be so straight at the end of its flight. Crazy compared to how Innova rates it on their chart.

Sorry for the threadjack.

Old 01-25-2013, 11:09 PM
Chaw Man

Years Playing: 23.2
Courses Played: 38
Throwing Style: RHBH
Yeah I don't bother with slow mids. I bag a lot of miss but I either really messed up or I'm really unfamiliar with a course if I pull one out. I'm a putter slug so anything under 250 the putters are coming out. I use the FLX Buzz in most mid situations...it'll turn over on you if you're not careful.

Just for kicks I threw my Mercy a lot more for approaches during my 1st round today. When I downy rush (as I am prone to do) and focused on a nice, clean release it worked really well. The Strawberry Edition that I carry really likes to hit and stick. More glide than the Pig too (but, then again, I aces hole 14 with my Oinker on my second round.) What I liked best about the Mercy as opposed to my OS putters was the nice, gentle landing it has. Comes down flat everytime. It wasn't turning over as much on me today. Thanks DGCR!