1. that I'm squeezing my grip right at the end
2. My hand is staying on the outside of the disc in front of my chest
3. Disc is staying close to chest (closed shoulders)
4. Driving with elbow
5. Not leaning back with my upper body.
6. wrist in "pouring coffee position"
7. that I'm not trying to throw the disc hard
Usually it's one of those things... and usually it's #7.
It's so freaky that the less I try to throw the disc hard, the further it goes. Loose muscles create a better whip.
My list is pretty similar. Add in making sure I'm throwing with my hips and a loose arm.