Old 06-04-2014, 11:58 PM

Images of disc colors

Thief

Claymore

Shield

Detail of "Scratches" People are talking about

Last edited by ChronicAvenjah; 06-05-2014 at 12:00 AM.
Old 06-05-2014, 12:29 AM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 22
Throwing Style: RHBH
Nice colors there! Dig that grey putter.
Old 06-05-2014, 10:59 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 8.5
Courses Played: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDFrosty View Post
Now if we could only get the community to preregister for these events.
Right. Slackers.

Note on the putter. As much as I enjoyed it, I don't think it will make the bag. The plastic is nice and grippy, but after practicing with it for a bit, I think that they won't have a very long life. They don't take pan or band hits very well. Several chunks are already out of mine after just a day of practice. I do like them, but would have to cycle through them quickly if they ever made the bag.
Old 06-05-2014, 11:43 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16.2
Courses Played: 72
Throwing Style: LHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfcastillo17 View Post
Right. Slackers.

Note on the putter. As much as I enjoyed it, I don't think it will make the bag. The plastic is nice and grippy, but after practicing with it for a bit, I think that they won't have a very long life. They don't take pan or band hits very well. Several chunks are already out of mine after just a day of practice. I do like them, but would have to cycle through them quickly if they ever made the bag.
The wear rate on Medium is kinda funny. Markups and takes a few gashes early on; once the surface seasons it pretty much toughens up and stops getting gashed. I was concerned early on with my Medium Pures but they are still in good shape after 7 months of use.
Old 06-05-2014, 01:38 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 22
I just registered today for the July 26th Trilogy Challenge at Juel Park in Redmond, WA. Anybody else attending that one?
Old 06-06-2014, 09:09 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 2.6
Courses Played: 21
Throwing Style: RHFH
I'm registered for one here in PA on June 22. Are there prize packs for this event and how many spots have they been paying out?
Old 06-06-2014, 10:18 AM
Dynamic Discs #1 Fanboi

Courses Played: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartley444 View Post
I'm registered for one here in PA on June 22. Are there prize packs for this event and how many spots have they been paying out?
Winner's pack provided by DD is a soldier bag, nine new discs from the trilogy companies, a towel, and a winner's canvas.

How the TD decides to distribute that is up to them so you might ask. Some have one division and winner takes all. Some might have 4 divisions with the top division winner taking the bag, towel, and canvas print and each of the other winners each getting 3 discs each. They might also have other raffles or prizes donated from local shops or businesses. It's completely up to the TD of each event on the format and prizes.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:51 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 4.7
Courses Played: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteezeOG View Post
Winner's pack provided by DD is a soldier bag, nine new discs from the trilogy companies, a towel, and a winner's canvas.

How the TD decides to distribute that is up to them so you might ask. Some have one division and winner takes all. Some might have 4 divisions with the top division winner taking the bag, towel, and canvas print and each of the other winners each getting 3 discs each. They might also have other raffles or prizes donated from local shops or businesses. It's completely up to the TD of each event on the format and prizes.
I have been wondering if the winner gets their choice of driver, midrange, and putters of each company or is there is a pack of 9 discs already made.
Old 06-07-2014, 12:16 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.6
Courses Played: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrDROCK View Post
I have been wondering if the winner gets their choice of driver, midrange, and putters of each company or is there is a pack of 9 discs already made.

The pack is sent to the TD with his player packs and is pre-determined,so no winner choice for the big prize.

All this info can be found @ trilogychallenge.com. The site is great and full of info about the event and its guidelines. The TD has the flexibility to set up his event, his way for the most part.

Last edited by discguy42; 06-07-2014 at 12:21 AM.

Old 06-07-2014, 12:32 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 8.3
Courses Played: 28
Throwing Style: RHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartley444 View Post
Hi, I am assistant TDing the PA trilogy challenge at FEW dam on June 22nd. We will be offering divisions of Open Am and beginner. There are prizes for first in each division but only for first in each division.