Old 03-28-2014, 05:31 PM

Can't get past 325-350 video inside

Looking for some tips on my throw. I use a pich/fork grip and basically try to keep my arm loose until the hit then pinch down as hard as possible. I can hear the snap sound but still can't get past 350 with 13 speed drivers. My buzz I can get to about 250. Any input appreciated.

http://youtu.be/Vy4BknBo1zU
Old 03-28-2014, 06:32 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 6.2
Courses Played: 31
I cant comment on form because im terrible....... but I do have a tip. When shooting video with a phone rotate 90 degrees.
Old 03-28-2014, 06:35 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8
Courses Played: 106
Pinch grip is fine as long as you keep the disc inline to the forearm(any grip really). I'd stop throwing the high speed drivers and throw your putters and mids more. You are facing the target before your lower arm extends, so your arm is moving around to the right instead of straight toward the target. You need to close up your stance and get off the rear foot/heel so your balance is more forward. Stay off the rear heel and don't extend the rear leg before you plant. You should be squatting more into the rear leg, turning back as you plant.
http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums...hp?f=2&t=13291
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk In Drublic View Post
I cant comment on form because im terrible....... but I do have a tip. When shooting video with a phone rotate 90 degrees.
Yea I tried doing that but couldn't get my phone to stay upright.

Old 03-28-2014, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewinder22 View Post
Pinch grip is fine as long as you keep the disc inline to the forearm(any grip really). I'd stop throwing the high speed drivers and throw your putters and mids more. You are facing the target before your lower arm extends, so your arm is moving around to the right instead of straight toward the target. You need to close up your stance and get off the rear foot/heel so your balance is more forward. Stay off the rear heel and don't extend the rear leg before you plant. You should be squatting more into the rear leg, turning back as you plant.
http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums...hp?f=2&t=13291
Thanks man appreciate the input I did notice I spin a lot on my throw rather then shift my weight forward I'll try working on that and the other tips.e