Old 08-25-2010, 11:00 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.2
Courses Played: 60
Throwing Style: RHBH
one of our local dger's is an avid unicyclist he signs up for mountain bike races and competes on his unicycle. And places! He also unicycled across panama. http://www.timesunion.com/news/artic...ing-577634.php
Old 08-25-2010, 11:10 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.5
Courses Played: 32
I was playing a casual round with two other guys. I threw an errant drive that landed about 30 feet left of my intended line. Unfortunately, it landed under a picnic table where a homeless gentleman was napping. We yelled FORE and he didn't move at all. As we approached my disc, my buddies reminded me that I must play it where it lies. We always play for a few bucks so they are sticklers on rules where a stroke for an unplayable lie might benefit them. To get my foot near my disc, I had to straddle the bench (seat) portion of the table. Unfortunately, the sleeping man was zonked out on the same seat I needed to straddle. I just sucked it up and stepped over him. My buddies couldn't stop laughing as it appeared the homeless man was being given "the flying squirrel." I then tossed my upshot, grabbed the disc from the ground, and run up to the pin to happily make 3.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:29 AM

Years Playing: 9.2
Courses Played: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightbiker View Post
How did the Ta-Tas look?
Old 08-25-2010, 12:02 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.1
Courses Played: 7
That's pretty crazy to compete in mtn bike races with a unicycle...all this talk of unicycles is reminding me of uniracers for the snes, great game.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:25 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.5
Courses Played: 5
Throwing Style: LHBH
Uniracers ruled.
Old 08-25-2010, 02:07 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 13.3
Courses Played: 22
unicorns are way better
Old 08-25-2010, 02:17 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 18.3
Courses Played: 15
Send a message via Yahoo to djext1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Elephant View Post
Uniracers ruled.

Old 08-25-2010, 02:41 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 4.6
Courses Played: 29
I was playing @ Harlow platts in Boulder, CO a few months ago. We were right in front a couple guys that were moving the baskets as they went. Everyone was giving them time and space to do it untill...
He told these two kids (M and F) what he was doing, and to wait a sec befoer they threw. Of course she didn't listen, and threw a nice up shot right at the basket that almost hit the guy. i was close enough to hear him say 'stupid b*tch, mumble mumble". then looked right at her and moved the basket to the farthest spot away so she ended up with a 20-30 putt rather than a drop in. SHe she stood there and looked like she couldn't belive he would do that to her.
Old 08-25-2010, 05:10 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.3
Courses Played: 54
I don't remember if I posted this or not, but one day as we were leaving my home course, this huge group showed up to play. At least 20 or them. The thing I thought was strange was that two of them were riding "Cushiman Scooters". They would throw, and then ride to their hole. It was strange to see. Of course there was tons of alcohol with them.

Old 08-25-2010, 10:09 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.1
Courses Played: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightbiker View Post
I don't remember if I posted this or not, but one day as we were leaving my home course, this huge group showed up to play. At least 20 or them. The thing I thought was strange was that two of them were riding "Cushiman Scooters". They would throw, and then ride to their hole. It was strange to see. Of course there was tons of alcohol with them.
That reminds me, one day I got on my computer, noticed my friends were set to away, except one of them(at least local friends). I asked him if he wanted to go disc golfing, he said alright. We head out and play the first two holes, at the top of 3(hiestand park it's a bomb hill hole) I see a huge group of people and think why don't they let others shoot. I see 1 wearing a Dark side of the moon shirt that I recognized, then realized 2 other friends down there. I skipped the hole to meet up with their group. I guess that group happened through people calling others and those calling more to go discing. I ended up on the tits team and my friend was on the ass team. Not much of a funny story, but oh well.