Old 03-09-2011, 07:00 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 26.4
Courses Played: 1151
Throwing Style: LHBH
Send a message via Yahoo to danhyzer
I came upon a camp fire on a tee pad at Fort Steilacoom Park, South Tacoma, WA. and put it out even though I thought to myself that it belonged to someone that I didn't see.

I came upon a Moose with a rack the size of a doorway (sideways) nibbling on some grass Kincaid Park in Anchorage, Ak. (we were no more than 5 feet apart)

While working at Freedlander Park in Wooster, Ohio. I saw a young couple get it on on a rock about 50feet in front of me. I know the dude saw me, but didn't care. He just wanted to get some.

I found a pair of girl jeans, with no girl in them on hole 10 at Lincoln Park in Massillon, Ohio

I found two young girls getting it on in the mens restroom at Lincoln Park in Massillon, Ohio (I decided to go in the woods that day)

I came upon a young college girl in a skimpy bikini sunbathing on a tee pad at the UW campus /Parkside DGC in Kenosha, Wi.

I found a women in such dispair that she was about to commit suicide at Chippewa Banks in Midland, Mi. (Her mom had just died, and she was drinking heavily) I stopped my round of DG. We talked awhile about our lives. She ended up giving me pin point directions to the Grand Funk Railroad bridge in Flint, Mi. as I told her that I wanted to see that before I left the area. I told her before I continued my round that she was needed in this world and that tomorrow would be better if she gave it a chance.

A Menonite lady (in her white bonnet and blue dress and black shoes) came out of no where at the Huron Municipal Park in Huron, S.D. and asked me how to play DG. I showed her the basics for a couple holes went she abruptly left and a few holes later her son (Carlton) did the same thing. After finishing my round I noticed that the son was working on his truck and then it all made sense and I asked them if they needed any help. They said their truck wouldn't start and I told them that I would get help by taking their son into town (Huron). Carlton could reach his father and called his uncle, who happened to be just out of town. When he got to the park he opened his wallet and took a peek inside and seen nothing but $100. He asked me how much I wanted for my help. I replied you don't have to pay anything for what I did, but you could pray for me for a safe trip home. I gave Carlton a disc and how to play DG phamplet. The ironic thing about this day was that when I first headed out of Pierre in the morning my intentions we're to head north to Aberdeen, but due to road construction I redirected my travels and as I was driving through Huron I noticed a basket in the ground, I turned around and they had 9 homemade baskets in the park and the DGC wasn't even listed in the directory.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:05 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 13.2
Courses Played: 156
Morley Field, San Diego, California:
-Basket 13, chain connected to a basket, also had some leather straps, and some polka-dotted pink panties stuck to the chain.
-Fairway 12, MASSIVE purple dildo
-Tee 8, Walked up on two guys asleep in a sleeping bag together during a morning round.
Seriously, I could go on, and on , and on about all the weird and disturbing things I've encountered or found at Morley Field!

Greenway, Tigard, Oregon:
-Guy raping a woman in the bushes. We couldn't tell if it was consensual at the time, called the cops. Cops show up, guy tries to run for it and falls on his face after a couple steps cause his pants were around his ankles. Verdict: They met on Facebook, and he got her tanked, then we walked up on the date-rape in progress.

Milo McIver, Estacada, Oregon:
-Fairway of hole 8 we find about half of a deer, freshly dead. Then, fairway of hole 9 we see most of the other half. Looked like a mountain lion got it in the night. Note to self, don't golf solo at dusk at Milo.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:08 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.2
Courses Played: 34
Throwing Style: RHBH
pink nighty hung on a basket

there might have been one of those NUVArings underneath it, too.............gross.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:10 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 8.5
Courses Played: 70
rear differential housing for a 60s or 70s GM stuck in the ground about 20 feet from a pin at the local college course. Just goes to show that the course was once a beat old farm for someone and they used it as a junkyard.

and there have been a dead skunk and a skinned cat about 100 feet apart from one another on the first fairway at tom watkins for the last month or so. I dont blame anyone for leaving that stuff, but it sure makes for a few horrid holes to play.

Last edited by dudiablo; 03-09-2011 at 07:13 PM.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:10 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.2
Courses Played: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillim View Post
Greenway, Tigard, Oregon:
-Guy raping a woman in the bushes. We couldn't tell if it was consensual at the time, called the cops. Cops show up, guy tries to run for it and falls on his face after a couple steps cause his pants were around his ankles. Verdict: They met on Facebook, and he got her tanked, then we walked up on the date-rape in progress.

Woah! You win.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:12 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 33.2
Courses Played: 77
Different kind of turtle story here. In the mid 80s, on the asphalt green no hole 12 Winton Woods, 2 Box Turtles humping. I moved them down the hill behind a log and they kept at it. Same course early 80s, a cute girl flashed her tatas in my direction a few times. That was pretty cool.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:13 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.2
Courses Played: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefstang View Post
Woah! You win.
LOL -- date rape guy totally wins

Sounds like Gateway ("Gayway") Park West here in FTW. See old men cruising around the park duckin' off in the bushes.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:33 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 4.5
Courses Played: 22
Wow. These stories make me realize that Grand Rapids, MI is pretty tame. I've only ran into some shoes, sandals, and one black guy that plays DG pretty well. I think this is a good thing though.

Best thing I found: $20 bill.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:40 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.4
Courses Played: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-man View Post
black guy that plays DG pretty well. I think this is a good thing though.
Mike Frame aka Frame-o???

Old 03-09-2011, 07:41 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 4.5
Courses Played: 18
try having your home course being installed basically to stop gay cruising in the forest it rests in. pretty sure i posted this once before but it still kinda bothers me sometimes when i see cars just drive up, park, and stop; watching me play disc golf, then driving away when i am out of sight and they see i'm not "interested". seriously dude, gtfo. i'll blast my teebird at your car

my home course, probably nsfw
, not something you want on your browser history either if you share your PC with another who will make the worst of assumptions

"There are lots of nooks and crannies where you can get lost in."

it's weird to think those nooks and crannies probably make up some of my favorite lines and pin locations