Old 06-27-2011, 02:38 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 3.5
Courses Played: 13
Throwing Style: RHBH
Finally I get to post here!

big, lacey, teal panties by the #5 basket at Shepherd Community Center DGC in Chattanooga.
Old 06-27-2011, 02:57 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.4
Courses Played: 64
Throwing Style: LHFH
Send a message via AIM to billnchristy
Quote:
Originally Posted by benestro View Post
Finally I get to post here!

big, lacey, teal panties by the #5 basket at Shepherd Community Center DGC in Chattanooga.
RAWR!

Was apothecary in town?
Old 06-28-2011, 12:12 AM

Years Playing: 5.3
Courses Played: 14
Me and a couple of buddies were playing at lake hastings dg course on the back nine, when we were about to tee off on whole #13 all of a sudden 3 cop cars take off across the fairway right in front of us and arrest some hobo who had been known to be living in the trees to the right of the fairway. needless to say we skipped that hole!
Old 06-28-2011, 12:38 AM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 9.1
Courses Played: 6
Throwing Style: RHFH
Kinda strange...
I was about to tee off for the next hole when a proffesional photographer was taking posed pictures of a disc golfer holding the disc along with a few action shots of him putting. After yelling and waving to them they just waved us to throw (or I thought) so I went ahead and threw and noticed they were still taking pictures. I think after the camerman dodged my drive they got picture.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:57 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.8
Courses Played: 58
Condoms. Oh and post 1900
Old 06-28-2011, 12:38 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 5.6
Courses Played: 27
Throwing Style: LHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothSailor View Post
Condoms.
I see this and just don't understand it. Maybe there is more romance to disc golf that I'm just not seeing?
Old 06-28-2011, 12:47 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 4
Courses Played: 136
Send a message via AIM to New013
Quote:
Originally Posted by discgolfer25 View Post
Kinda strange...
I was about to tee off for the next hole when a proffesional photographer was taking posed pictures of a disc golfer holding the disc along with a few action shots of him putting. After yelling and waving to them they just waved us to throw (or I thought) so I went ahead and threw and noticed they were still taking pictures. I think after the camerman dodged my drive they got picture.
6 or 7 of my friends were playing one day when a photographer from the big city newspaper asked to get a shot of them. They ended up having a pretty big picture in the paper. The funny part of it was you could tell how absolutely ripped everyone of them was.
Old 06-28-2011, 02:58 PM
Keeper of the White Squirrels

Years Playing: 5.1
Courses Played: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by New013 View Post
6 or 7 of my friends were playing one day when a photographer from the big city newspaper asked to get a shot of them. They ended up having a pretty big picture in the paper. The funny part of it was you could tell how absolutely ripped everyone of them was.
Well, you couldn't see how ripped I was.....but I made the front page of the paper last summer. I was playing with 3 other guys (much better than me) but I was the only guy from in town, so the photographer put my pic on the front page. No story, just a big pic w/ caption!
Old 06-28-2011, 08:25 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.1
Courses Played: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by papamullins View Post
I see this and just don't understand it. Maybe there is more romance to disc golf that I'm just not seeing?
There was a guy or two on here, that did get married on a disc golf course.

Old 06-29-2011, 03:00 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5
Courses Played: 7
It's more of a thing I just find odd. There's an older man who I've seen playing our home course a lot. I just find it odd that he wears almost knee high socks, especially on the more hot and humid days(today was beautiful). Actually now that I think about it I think it was him and/or someone in his group who said this while we waited for the others in front of us to finish. (as best as I can remember)"Oh a girl in a dress." "they're looking for a disc." "Don't worry, they don't need to be back to the commune until 10." This was all in reference to their hippie dress style, as a man in their group had dread locks which I think one of them commented on. That last part of the quotes is the only part I remember for sure, the rest I'm not sure on, but I believe the last one was in reference to them looking for a disc(taking their time or something to that extent). Oh and while me and my buddy had walked up the man with the dreads had hid "something" he was holding up to his mouth with 2 hands quickly in his pocket .

Last edited by MooTaters; 06-29-2011 at 03:03 AM.