Old 10-02-2012, 03:28 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 14.6
Courses Played: 91
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlekid137 View Post
I said sure and teed off on a not so hard hole and got it within 15 feet, the guy walked away laughing and said "A real ni*** would have made that."
bwahahahahaha I'm stealing this ****!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2012, 04:15 PM

Years Playing: 6.8
Courses Played: 14
a parked car right infront of the basket

Old 10-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Bogey Member

Courses Played: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tombob14 View Post
A guy using a PUSH CART for his discs my friends and I DIED laughing!!!!!
Hey don't be hating on the push carts. Mine allows me to carry extra beers and water for those idiots out there that don't carry anything and get dehydrated. It also saves me from back pains after 2 rounds.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:08 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 12.6
Courses Played: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuracine View Post
Finally got out and played a round. When we started there where 2 guys flying airplanes, we watched in amazement for a few minutes and continued are round. We close to finishing and back in the area where the airplanes where. Instead of flying airplanes it was two men swinging and throwing a grappling hook into a tree. One of them managed to get the plane stuck 100 feet up in the tree. They where still there 40 minutes later when we left. Felt bad because there was no way that they where going to reach it.

We have a bunch of guys that do the same thing at Tyler State Park between holes 25, 26, and 27. Me and Gripenemys2yk were playing one night and heard this loud buzzing noise as we were walking up 23's fairway....once we got out to where 25's basket was we noticed these two guys playing with one of those airplanes.....after holing out on 26 we didn't hear the noise anymore and it turns out the younger of the two guys crashed the plane straight into the ground and it shattered.

I also saw this at Canby park in Delaware...two guys were flying two different planes and one plane was chasing the other plane and trying to cut a ribbon off the tail of the lead plane...it turns out there are competitions that people sign up for somewhere..
Old 10-02-2012, 06:02 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.6
Courses Played: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocaholic74 View Post
We have a bunch of guys that do the same thing at Tyler State Park between holes 25, 26, and 27. Me and Gripenemys2yk were playing one night and heard this loud buzzing noise as we were walking up 23's fairway....once we got out to where 25's basket was we noticed these two guys playing with one of those airplanes.....after holing out on 26 we didn't hear the noise anymore and it turns out the younger of the two guys crashed the plane straight into the ground and it shattered.

I also saw this at Canby park in Delaware...two guys were flying two different planes and one plane was chasing the other plane and trying to cut a ribbon off the tail of the lead plane...it turns out there are competitions that people sign up for somewhere..
You can't make fun of anyone else's hobby...you throw plastic at metal for fun...
Old 10-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Bogey Member

Was playing Timmons Park in Greenville, SC last Tuesday with a friend of mine. We came up to hole #8 and I tee'd off. I turn around to see him looking down in the creek bed that runs behind the tee box. I go over to see what he's looking at and there's a middle aged guy passed out in the creek, with a bottle of King Cobra malt liquor sitting right next to him.

Called the local non-emergency #, since we didn't know if he was hurt or anything. The jerk woke up halfway through the call, yelled at us for calling someone, and staggered off through the woods toward the road. To top it all off he stops about half way into the woods and relieves himself.

By far the most interesting thing I've seen while playing.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 31.4
Courses Played: 145
How about this...?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cheesburger in paradise.jpg (149.7 KB, 229 views)
Old 10-02-2012, 11:02 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy View Post
How about this...?
that's definitely up there...
Old 10-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.6
Throwing Style: RHFH
Hole #2 yesterday was surrounded by cars. Turned out to be a huge group of LARPers.
Today we sat and waited for the genius in the group ahead of us who tied his poor dog to #7's basket and left him there while he walked over and used the restrooms.

Old 10-03-2012, 03:40 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 12.6
Courses Played: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_pwnerator View Post
You can't make fun of anyone else's hobby...you throw plastic at metal for fun...

I wasn't making fun of anyone else's hobby...it was just very odd to have seen it on a disc golf course....I also couldn't believe after talking with both of them that there are competitions for this sort of hobby...if it makes them happy...go to town amigos...just don't crash that thing on me or around me please...