Old 03-29-2016, 09:11 AM
Par Member

Courses Played: 15
Default Fort St John Disc Golf Course, 9 holes

So, I revised the holes based on advice here, and added a hole near the abandoned tennis courts , which allowed me to have 2 medium length holes in the "western forest", rather than 3 short ones I had previously.

I'm liking the scalability, I can have two sets of tee pad areas easily and modifying a basket location even 15 feet would force players to mix up their shot shaping.

Now, when I play it a few times and look at more lines, I'll do more tweaking for sure, but I think I am on the right start. I believe I have managed to avoid shots going near the playground, baseball diamond and backyards of neighbouring houses well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KinParkDiscGolfproposal2.jpg (154.7 KB, 4 views)
Sponsored Links

Old 04-01-2016, 10:13 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 9.2
Courses Played: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCDan View Post
So, I revised the holes based on advice here, and added a hole near the abandoned tennis courts , which allowed me to have 2 medium length holes in the "western forest", rather than 3 short ones I had previously.

I'm liking the scalability, I can have two sets of tee pad areas easily and modifying a basket location even 15 feet would force players to mix up their shot shaping.

Now, when I play it a few times and look at more lines, I'll do more tweaking for sure, but I think I am on the right start. I believe I have managed to avoid shots going near the playground, baseball diamond and backyards of neighbouring houses well.
Looks good to me based on what you have to work with. I like the fact you have some straight, some R to L, and some L to R holes. Also good the way you start and end near the parking lot. What are the lengths of your proposed holes?