Old 10-25-2012, 06:14 PM

Years Playing: 16.2
Courses Played: 20
Throwing Style: RHBH
Anyplace I could get a Vibram patch for my bag? Could not find one anywhere.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:13 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 3.3
Courses Played: 22
I made my own patch from a mini, just peeled it off with the help of a razer and sewed it on my hat
http://www.flickr.com/photos/72963988@N08/812340579
Old 10-25-2012, 07:42 PM

Years Playing: 16.2
Courses Played: 20
Creative I like it
Old 10-28-2012, 02:32 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.1
Courses Played: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferguson View Post
Anyplace I could get a Vibram patch for my bag? Could not find one anywhere.
I know Mr. Dodge was giving some out as prizes at Wrold's this year. They are pretty slick patches if I do say so myself. Maybe Mr. Dodge would be willing to get one to you if you ask him nicely.
Old 10-28-2012, 02:35 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.1
Courses Played: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupD View Post
Dear Mr. Claus:

Hey there. I know you recently received my kids extensive and detailed list of demands, and I'm sure some other kids wrote to you as well. But I'm wondering: What about the grown-ups? Don't we get to want stuff? Listen, Santa (can I call you Santa?), my friends and I, we harbor desires no mere mortal could fulfill. You, however, are clearly no mere mortal. If anyone can do it, Santa, it's you! (Yes, I am kissing up to you. You probably get that a lot.) So here you go. Oh But first i got to say that I know I have done some questionable thing this year but they were not my fault. I don't remember calling Mitch's wife a annoying goat---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and orange lipstick! and It really wasn't my fault what happened at Kristin's Christmas party. It was Jon who spiked the punch with too much Rum . I can't help it if I drank 25 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like candy canes. If you can put that behinfd you, I promise to do better next year so please just pay it forward!!!!

All I want are a couple Vibram Lace discs on Christmas morning! PLease see what you can do to make this happen, it would be greatly appriciated.

I'm trying to believe,
SoupD

PS, for my kids sake and my sanity don't forget the batteries this year!!!!
Best post I have read in a while, thanks Soup. I too hope to see the same gift under my tree.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:46 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 12.2
Courses Played: 218
I'll have the Lace this upcoming weekend at the IL State Doubles Championships and PH Experiment for people to test out. Anyone in the area should come on out! Also have an Ibex/Obex CTP in round CTP contest!
Old 10-28-2012, 10:13 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.3
Courses Played: 14
So, tragically, I lost my stormtrooper Ion today. I am so sick about it I am thinking of trying a Vibram putter. I had a couple of Ridges that I liked a long time ago, but the slipperiness got to me. I was looking for something with a good driving stability, but that isn't as stable as the V.P. Anyone have any suggestions? I am currently putterless...
Old 10-28-2012, 10:31 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRATC View Post
So, tragically, I lost my stormtrooper Ion today. I am so sick about it I am thinking of trying a Vibram putter. I had a couple of Ridges that I liked a long time ago, but the slipperiness got to me. I was looking for something with a good driving stability, but that isn't as stable as the V.P. Anyone have any suggestions? I am currently putterless...
You said your ridges were slippery? If you ever get another Vibram disc that is slippery, just take some dish soap, water, and a sponge and give it a good scrubbing. It will get good and grippy just like it's supposed to be. I personally like the Sole and have experimented with driving with it a little bit. The Sole is a traditionally shaped putter.
Old 10-28-2012, 11:43 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.3
Courses Played: 14
Thanks. I just would like something with some fade and some glide. I think the sole might work.

Old 10-29-2012, 02:02 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRATC View Post
Thanks. I just would like something with some fade and some glide. I think the sole might work.
It fits both of those characteristics just great. I hope you enjoy the Sole as much as I'm enjoying mine.
Closed Thread