Old Yesterday, 03:27 PM

Years Playing: 36.3
Courses Played: 36
Online Results, Leagues, & Points Series

Having a combined passion for disc golf and web design I have always been amazed with the lack of programming for clubs and tournament directors to use to advertise and communicate their results online. Indeed, over the past few years there have been sites that offer services to fill that niche, but still not quite exactly what I was seeking . . . . a site where the TD has complete control on posting tournament details and their results.

Somewhere along the way, a site that offered as such became a challenge, or possibly more ... a goal. With my modest web design abilities along with assistance from an accomplished php coder, a site that takes a stab at this challenge is close at hand.

totaldgsolutions.com

It's in development but some beta testing from a few experienced tournament directors is now in order. At present, we're only seeking a limited number of testers. If this is possibly of interest to you or your club, please throw me a PM.

Old Yesterday, 03:36 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.1
Courses Played: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson View Post
Having a combined passion for disc golf and web design I have always been amazed with the lack of programming for clubs and tournament directors to use to advertise and communicate their results online. Indeed, over the past few years there have been sites that offer services to fill that niche, but still not quite exactly what I was seeking . . . . a site where the TD has complete control on posting tournament details and their results.

Somewhere along the way, a site that offered as such became a challenge, or possibly more ... a goal. With my modest web design abilities along with assistance from an accomplished php coder, a site that takes a stab at this challenge is close at hand.

totaldgsolutions.com

It's in development but some beta testing from a few experienced tournament directors is now in order. At present, we're only seeking a limited number of testers. If this is possibly of interest to you or your club, please throw me a PM.
Hugely interested as i've been critical of the other sites. Please consider my help. I'm pretty thorough at this stuff and i'm also the programming director of our local club.