Old 07-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 32.6
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by DyeingToPlay View Post
Much to steep and dangerous to go after so I doubt I'll ever see it again but if you should find yourself down the ravine about pin high on that hole be on the lookout for my star roadrunner
That's a sweet dye - I would have climbed down to get it, probably have to airlift me out, but it'd be worth it.
Old 07-08-2012, 11:40 PM
Par Member

Lost a nuke ss today which is such a utilitarian disc for me so I was suuuuper bummed, pretty much ruined my day, and I had to climb a tree to get another one of my discs. So I got home and was just super pissed, then I got a call saying someone found my nuke! I was super excited, and he is mailing it back to me because he is from out of town and doesn't even want a reimbursement next time he is at the course, it's great to know there are still good people in this world.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:53 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.3
Courses Played: 29
LOST NIGHT SHIFT ORC
-RENNI- Hole #2 in the right side of the brush blue night shift orc black dx stamp. ATLEAST $25 paypal to whom ever finds it. There is writing in the center bottom of the disc swirly blue ink. Also the bottom has silver pen that says 160 tr * O. IF YOU WANT MONEY BRING THIS OUT OF THE WOODWORK. Thanks for those keeping eye out for it!
Old 07-09-2012, 06:04 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 41
I already lost two discs today, A sword which I left sitting after a 2nd shot and a river which I threw into some nasty stuff (I liked that disc, it was a 165 GL and it bombed). I hope I don't lose any more in my round tonight!
Old 07-09-2012, 11:06 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.3
Courses Played: 12
Lost a Z nuke today. Stupid big field with fresh cut grass ated it all upz.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:08 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10.6
Courses Played: 103
Lost my most favorite Star Wraith. Massive ink on the back with my name and number and a terrible Dead Kennedys logo sharpied on the front. Lost at Lum Park in Brainerd, hit a tree on hole 5 and disappeared.

Says return for beer on the back, maybe this one gets a call.
Old 07-16-2012, 04:34 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10.6
Courses Played: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbody View Post
Lost my most favorite Star Wraith. Massive ink on the back with my name and number and a terrible Dead Kennedys logo sharpied on the front. Lost at Lum Park in Brainerd, hit a tree on hole 5 and disappeared.

Says return for beer on the back, maybe this one gets a call.
Just got a call that this is coming back to me, a super great dude in Brainerd named Chris is mailing it to me, I will be mailing him a check for his troubles.

Happy dance.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:29 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 2.3
Courses Played: 8
I sent my new 171 Champ Mamba (pink) on a beautiful nice long glide over the fence, into the bayou on hole 16 at MacGregor Park yesterday. I didn't think I had the arm for such a throw...Time for a replacement, it was working out nicely... Inked with phone number and my tag.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:39 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 10
Bought a bag of 10 discs at a Pawn shop for 25 bucks. I went to my home course (MacGregor Park) and threw a brand new Avenger SS from the bag but griplocked it right threw the trees on hole 1. I never saw it land and heard nothing. I looked for 30 mins and found nothing. This is a links style course with a small amount of trees thanks to the drought. Anyone who has played there would be amazed at the area I lost it (wide open). I am positive it magically disappeared or got picked up. I was so pissed. Oh yeah then a friend lost an 11x Eagle from that bag. Oh well they only cost 2.50 each.

PS. I was sober.

Old 07-18-2012, 03:39 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 2.5
Courses Played: 10
My Husband just lost his Champion Monarch and Blizzard Boss (pink, has name, phone number, and disc name on the back) last night at the Carrol Marty course in Ames IA, and we're a little irked. I'm thinking about a small reward for the boss, seeing as I JUST bought it for him.