Old 07-19-2012, 02:47 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 2.6
Courses Played: 8
Throwing Style: RHBH
What time were you there? I was there Tuesday after 6:30 pm to 7:45 pm. That course seems to eat a lot of discs in the small trees around #3 and #4. A guy came up to us a month ago looking for his Tie-dyed Ace discs. I don't think I'll be tie-dying or buying tie-dye discs now, since they do such a good job and getting camoflaged. If you left a number on the disc I'll give you a call if I find it when I play there next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DikkaD View Post
Bought a bag of 10 discs at a Pawn shop for 25 bucks. I went to my home course (MacGregor Park) and threw a brand new Avenger SS from the bag but griplocked it right threw the trees on hole 1. I never saw it land and heard nothing.
<snip>
Oh well they only cost 2.50 each.

PS. I was sober.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2012, 04:31 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.8
Courses Played: 34
Lost my avenger SS at Z-Boaz on hole 10.

Bright Pink Elite Z Avenger SS with my name and number on the back of it. I searched for 3 hours and couldn't find it. It was my first disc to own that I could actually throw decently with... I would love to have it back... but I'm not counting on it. I may go buy another, but I doubt I'll have the same attachment to it.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:08 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 2.6
Courses Played: 8
Lost my hours old, Tournament Westside Giant on hole 8 at TC Jester last Thursday. Right into the bayou. I need to keep my nesw discs away from water until I get more field time with them.
Old 07-25-2012, 01:03 AM

Years Playing: 2.7
Courses Played: 6
Lost/Found Discs

I lost a disc at Oak Park in Wichita,KS on hole 6 Blue Tee/Long in the pond. It is a light pink Katana that has Bob's Bachelor Open April 10, 2010. Lost it on 5/20/12 and would love to have it back even though it was a long time ago. If found contact me. Post Lost and Found discs on this thread.
Old 07-25-2012, 09:55 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 5
Courses Played: 16
Lost my Buzzz Supercolor at Sedgely Woods today. Off the tee on the 4th hole, it hooked awful to the right and hit a tree about 2/3 of the way down the hill. Spent a good 20 minutes looking for it. My game took a turn for the worst after that. That Buzzz was my go to disc.

If anybody spots it, my name and number is on the back. Id really appreciate if someone finds it to give me a call
Old 07-26-2012, 10:36 PM

Years Playing: 3.5
Courses Played: 9
Lost my Blizzard Katana on hole 8 at baugo in Osceola, IN
Yesterday
Old 07-29-2012, 04:58 AM
Par Member

Courses Played: 15
Lost my blue metal flake teedevil at Jimmy Porter a few weeks ago on hole 4 (maybe 5) into the creek bend to the right. If its found PLEASE get ahold of me. It has my info and cookie monster on it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg teedevil.jpg (57.6 KB, 10 views)
Old 07-29-2012, 08:37 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 23
Lost Disc at Tyler State Park in Newtown PA

I left my 169G ornage 5x valk of the right side of hole 27 in the bushes. We played from the long tee and I was short and right but was able to get up and down for a 3. I do not think that my name was on it. If someone finds it please let me know. Thanks.
Old 07-30-2012, 05:13 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.3
Courses Played: 180
In an (hopefully not futile) attempt to retrieve my current favorite thrower:
Lost 7/30/12 at Arthur O. Fisher Park (Dayton, OH), hole #C left side of fairway in the long grass,
One pink blizzard destroyer w/ name & number on the back.
I searched for 45 minutes, and was baffled at how easily the thing disappeared there.
So I tee off on the next hole and shank my (ace disc) comet into the woods. After about 20 minutes, I decided I was about to go all 'bull in the china shop' on the honeysuckle in there, when I finally spot it, along with a red disc (that I'm very unlikely to want to throw) with no name or number on it (I'll gladly return it to whoever can identify the make and model!)
So if you're in Dayton, or going to play there in the upcoming tournament, get yourself some good karma and help these discs get back home!

Old 07-30-2012, 06:59 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 47
I tried to lose a disc yesterday, but moments after finding mine I found another one, unmarked, at SeaTac. I'm not going to tell you anything about it because I can use it and I don't trust you , but if you lost a disc at SeaTac yesterday (Sunday, 7/29), PM me about it and I'll be happy to return it if it's yours. I play SeaTac every week and can easily get the disc to Lowell if that's what you prefer.

Sorry if there's a "found discs" thread. I always see this one so I'm posting here. If the person who lost it wants it badly enough they'll come here to post about it anyway.