Old 07-30-2012, 06:16 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 2.4
Courses Played: 10
Throwing Style: RHBH
It was reaally weird today. I found a disc that someone just left in a basket. It was a new Roc with a barcode sticker still on it with no name or number. I was really confused. What do you guys think?
Old 07-30-2012, 06:22 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 39.4
Courses Played: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by discgolfkyle View Post
It was reaally weird today. I found a disc that someone just left in a basket. It was a new Roc with a barcode sticker still on it with no name or number. I was really confused. What do you guys think?
Most of the discs that I find are left in the basket, or laying in the middle of the fairway. No Name/No Number, leave it in the parks lost and found, if there is one, or its all yours. Give it to a noob if you don't want it.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:25 PM
Birdie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrembo View Post
Most of the discs that I find are left in the basket, or laying in the middle of the fairway. No Name/No Number, leave it in the parks lost and found, if there is one, or its all yours. Give it to a noob if you don't want it.
Haha there was no lost and found and I decided to give it to my neighbor as his second disc. He was really excited.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:29 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 39.4
Courses Played: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by discgolfkyle View Post
Haha there was no lost and found and I decided to give it to my neighbor as his second disc. He was really excited.
Cool. Most of the people that I throw with are older. We have one dude that usualy leaves one disc or more behind every time we throw! I myself have once made it half way down the fairway, before I noticed that I didn't have my bag with me!
Old 07-30-2012, 06:30 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 23
Lost disc at Tyler State Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eco81 View Post
I left my 169G ornage 5x valk of the right side of hole 27 in the bushes. We played from the long tee and I was short and right but was able to get up and down for a 3. I do not think that my name was on it. If someone finds it please let me know. Thanks.

^^^^^
I wen back to tyler today and found my disc. It was right where I left it.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:35 PM
Birdie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrembo View Post
Cool. Most of the people that I throw with are older. We have one dude that usualy leaves one disc or more behind every time we throw! I myself have once made it half way down the fairway, before I noticed that I didn't have my bag with me!
That would have sucked if you left your bag. I hope i get to the point where I accumulate so many discs that I can give the ones I don't use to noobs or beginners.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:27 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 15.4
Courses Played: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by b-mart View Post
I tried to lose a disc yesterday, but moments after finding mine I found another one, unmarked, at SeaTac. I'm not going to tell you anything about it because I can use it and I don't trust you , but if you lost a disc at SeaTac yesterday (Sunday, 7/29), PM me about it and I'll be happy to return it if it's yours. I play SeaTac every week and can easily get the disc to Lowell if that's what you prefer.

Sorry if there's a "found discs" thread. I always see this one so I'm posting here. If the person who lost it wants it badly enough they'll come here to post about it anyway.
I lost my glow champ Firebird there a couple of months ago. It had a geen Burnaby Open stamp on it. You ever find or see anything like that around there?
Old 07-31-2012, 02:25 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.2
Courses Played: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giv'r View Post
I lost my glow champ Firebird there a couple of months ago. It had a geen Burnaby Open stamp on it. You ever find or see anything like that around there?
I haven't. I haven't seen any Firebirds or glow discs used down at Chainbangerz either. Sunday was the first time I've found a disc on that course, and it was just sitting in the grass beside the path from 18 back to the car. My guess is they overshot 1.
Old 07-31-2012, 03:30 AM
Par Member

Courses Played: 15
Lost my green BUZZZ SS with Marvin the Martian at Audubon 2 days ago. Info is on it if anyone finds it get it back to me PLEASE

Had a rough month for golfing. Lost my blue metal flake tee bird at jimmy porter, lost my red havoc at Paschall, and now my buzzz at audubon.

Ugh.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BUZZZ MARV.jpg (40.6 KB, 8 views)

Old 07-31-2012, 03:34 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 15.4
Courses Played: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by b-mart View Post
I haven't. I haven't seen any Firebirds or glow discs used down at Chainbangerz either. Sunday was the first time I've found a disc on that course, and it was just sitting in the grass beside the path from 18 back to the car. My guess is they overshot 1.
Thanks anyhow. It was a long shot, but it doesn't hurt to ask.