Old 10-22-2012, 08:06 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 20.8
Courses Played: 15
Throwing Style: RHBH
I lost a disc.. it was round and flew in the air fairly well. I don't care a bit about it.. hopefully someone finds it and throws it.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:48 AM
Bogey Member

When I first started playing I got a Discraft Starter Pack which consisted of an Avenger SS, Buzz and Magnet putter. From then on I began to experiment with my friends discs, until one day, we decided to go into the river at my local course to find some discs. that day I pulled out 5 discs. One of which was a R-Pro Fly-Dye Boss. It was my first over stable driver. There was a name on the back listed as "Tammy" so I called her up, and she told me to keep it. After losing and finding it, another day I used it on the river hole. I grip locked it a little too much and into the river it went with me sprinting after it. We looked in that river for about an hour with no luck... To this day she is still missing. I will never forget you Tammy, my first love. I also have 4 bosses now and am in fact in love with them thanks to Tammy.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:37 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 5.4
Courses Played: 31
I remember losing my first monarch (well letting a friend borrow it an losing it) on hole 17 on Victor Ash. Looked until it was hard to see, and then I went and looked again the next day. He bought me a new later, which I proceeded to throw in the water at FlyBoy along with a wraith and avenger. Still don't care about losing those because I had such a good time at that course.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:16 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHFH
Lost my brand new Champion I-dye Teebird on Hole 10 over a yard at North Salk Park Rolling Meadows IL. I couldn't see it and didn't want to intrude on their property. I went around to ring the doorbell of the house and the people who were home didn't even come to the door they just waited for me to leave. After that I have been completely fed up and hate the course; I wanted to play a different course, but my friends had to play there today. Literally my first round testing the disc out and it's gone. So frustrated.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:33 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 15.6
Courses Played: 36
Throwing Style: RHFH
It's been a long time since I've lost a disc but boy have I been on a run lately. It started a week ago when I left my favorite milky white Z-Flick somewhere and didn't realize it until the next time I played and went in my bag to get it. Prolly at Harry Myers. I went searching and found a green Blizzard Boss (no name/#) and a pink destroyer with tourney stamp (unreadable signature/PDGA #).

Tuesday, I went to Towne Lake and lost my Special Edition Leopard in the creek on hole 7. Today, I went back to Town Lake and didn't find my Leopard but instead lost my Riptide on the next hole. I got in the creek Tues looking but instead found a pink Avenger SS (no name/number) and a purple Champion Beast (name/# but haven't called yet. I will.)

Damn, my bag is getting lighter every time I go play.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:17 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.4
Courses Played: 7
Lost my nice, bright green champ blizzard Katana today. :-[ Really disappointed. It's probably in the water near hole #2 at Santa Anita Park in Sacramento, CA. Another guy lost two disks in about the same spot today as well. I mucked around in the water for way too long. I figured I was bound to find something, even if not my own disc. But no luck. The water's just too brackish and deep from all the recent rain. If you happen to find my disc please call the number on it. I've done it for enough people, I deserve to have the same done for me. :-/
Old 10-25-2012, 07:05 PM
Throws only Pink Discs

Years Playing: 4.1
Courses Played: 74
You watched a guy throw 2 discs into that drainage ditch and then you proceeded to drown one of your own in the same spot? Its an open shot. Why didn't you just leave it right of the basket to be safe? I hate that stupid course.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:19 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.4
Courses Played: 14
Just a rant... I hate when I lose a disc in a 40 square foot area. To make matters worse, the discs I lose most often are putters... Trees and losing daylight have really cut into my disc collection...
Old 10-25-2012, 07:21 PM
Throws only Pink Discs

Years Playing: 4.1
Courses Played: 74
And I lost a pink esp force on 11 at glen helen the other day. Threwo it in the bushes left and short of the basket. Its exactly the same color as the autumn leaves it went into. Its got my name and number. A couple weeks ago at la mirada I let the kid I was playing with throw my buzz ss into the drink on 16. I dont know how he did it butive been trying to replace it ever since and I cant find one like it. I hope whoever scrapes the pond calls the owners of the discs. I know its not his responsibility but I would even buy it back. My bag has a big hole in it now.

Old 10-25-2012, 07:54 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.4
Courses Played: 7
FOUND: BLUE Z-LINE AVENGER, DISCRAFT AT HOLE 1, SANTA ANITA PARK, SACRAMENTO, CA. Went looking for the green blizzard Katana I lost yesterday at hole 2, but had no luck. Tried to help another guy who lost a blue star disk; a mid range of some sort I think he said, at hole one. Didn't find that either. But I found this avenger, and I'm trying to return it. If it's yours, hit me up. If you see my green Katana, please contact me as well. Thanks. :-/