Old 12-09-2012, 11:45 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.1
Courses Played: 7
Throwing Style: RHBH
Between my sister and me, we found three DX discs today. 2 mids and a driver. Red, white and blue. No ink. All at Santa Anita Park. If you think one of these might be yours, PM me with the description of your disc.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:24 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 19.2
Courses Played: 18
Lost a beauty of a disc at hole #6 Alex Clark in McKinney, TX on Saturday afternoon. Clear Opto Vision with a sugar skull dye job. While the disc mold doesn't mean much to me, the dye does. Threw the damn thing in the water about pin high. I swam for it for about 45 minutes, froze my butt off and finally gave up. I did find 3 other discs while searching (message me if you think I may have found yours), but didn't find mine. In the event that someone finds it and has the generosity to return it (my number is on it), I'll make it worth your time in plastic. I suspect that I won't see it again; and if that's the case, I hope that person enjoys it.

Last edited by ntxdiscgolf; 12-17-2012 at 11:27 AM.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:03 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 55
Nothing like a little DG in the Fall to get most the courses to yourself and stumble upon quite a bit of lost plastic. Just found my 3rd disc in less than a month, all 3 on different courses.

* Circle stamp Gazelle, had multiple owners and no phone #'s. Was able to track down original owner, after finding him on another website and making contact, he told me to keep it. Found at Burchfield Park, beat to heck and inked up pretty good. (since donated to PhillyMatt and his Gazelle collection).

* Found an almost brand new Innova Champion Sidewinder without any markings whatsoever. Only mark was the factory weight/model. Minimal use, no dings/dents, like new. Found on hole #2 not but 10-15 feet from the basket, 2 feet from my drive. (since donated to a fellow DG'er)

* Yesterday found a decent Discraft Flick with custom stamp sitting in the rough. Hard to believe it was lost as it stuck out like a sore thumb, guessing maybe someone threw it and then threw from the rough, but forgot to pick it up before moving along. No contact info, just two initials in old english font.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:53 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 8.3
Courses Played: 141
Throwing Style: RHFH
lost a 167g light blue Destroyer in the big pond in front of the green on hole 3 at Sea Pines Golf Resort. I sent an email to the resort's email but have not heard back yet. I miss it very much and got my best ace with it, so it is precious to me (I know, I should have retired it). My name (Riley Hayes) and number (920.373.0478) are on the back. Reward for anyone who returns it!
Old 12-20-2012, 10:21 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 12.2
Courses Played: 40
Well I did it yet again....I lost another damn Roc. This time I lost my almost perfectly broken in Ontario Roc at Canby Park in Wilmington, Delaware. I lost it on old hole number 2 which throws uphill and over a fallen tree in the middle of the fairway. The leaves were so damn thick that after 15 minutes of 4 guys looking we called it quits. If anyone finds my beloved Ontario Roc please give a call. I miss her so very much.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:57 AM
Wizard of Plastic Land

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 34
Arg! I lost my beautiful black cryztal flx zone on Hole 10 of Bellamy Park in Dover NH. All I did was throw a light tomahawk from behind a tree and I never saw it land... The hole is on top of a hill so it could have rolled anywhere and I looked for over 30 minutes before I had to go to work It's got my name on it, but it's such a nice disc that I imagine it'll be tempting to keep it...
Old 12-20-2012, 11:26 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 13.1
Courses Played: 44
just lost a 175 champ boss monday night. Right at dusk....dark disc in my travel bag....dangit.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:39 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 21.2
Courses Played: 50
Lost a clear green Valkyrie in Shelby Forrest yesterday. Name and number on it, beat in to beat the band. Also lost a blizzard tee devil 150 blue at Johnson park a couple of months ago, but hear there are some lepers selling peoples discs. Doubt I will get that back as it was new, but one can hope!
Old 12-24-2012, 12:12 PM
Eagle Member

3rd and last time for posting. Found a disc at Lombard MM yesterday. No number??

Old 12-25-2012, 06:48 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 2
orange gummy champ eagle

San Diego
Kit Carson
About 3-4 weeks ago
Hole 9
My drive landed on the side of a cliffnear a small river.
Forgot to pick it up
Realized this on hole 14
Went back later, gone
They had plenty of time to call me on that day or return it to the pro shop but never did.
Some people suck