Old 01-18-2013, 07:11 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.2
Courses Played: 26
Throwing Style: LHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyledstauffer View Post
Please keep your eyes out on feebay for a skullboy opto saint, sparkle yellow with green holo stamp. It was my favorite disc, and I had it stolen from me at Roland Park in Akron, PA today.

I hit metal with it twice earlier in the day, then on hole 14 I threw my sword into the woods - went searching for it, and left the saint sitting a few feet from my bag. I was gone maybe 3 minutes and when i came back the saint was gone. Really missing that disc...my game is shot without it!
Sad stuff - there are some predators out there. Not to make light of your loss, but we need to get this guy on the job:

Old 01-29-2013, 04:42 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.3
Courses Played: 13
Throwing Style: RHBH
Left a couple of discs at La Mirada last Friday throwing out in the baseball field. One of them was a red/pink champ Teebird that I aced with and had MacBeth sign (didn't have a Roc handy at the time when I saw him). I dyed a thunderbird image on it also. Can't believe the sadness I feel losing a piece of plastic. Another fault of mine is not writing my info on it.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:46 PM

Years Playing: 4.7
Courses Played: 18
Throwing Style: RHFH
I almost lost my camp APE in a pond today, but luck was on my side and it was on the edge of the pond and i made par! The wind was killer.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:35 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 2.8
Courses Played: 7
Throwing Style: RHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwing View Post
Left a couple of discs at La Mirada last Friday throwing out in the baseball field. One of them was a red/pink champ Teebird that I aced with and had MacBeth sign (didn't have a Roc handy at the time when I saw him). I dyed a thunderbird image on it also. Can't believe the sadness I feel losing a piece of plastic. Another fault of mine is not writing my info on it.
I found one in the baseball field around that time. Wasn't the teebird though. no info on it either. If you can name it i'll get it back to you.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:08 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.3
Courses Played: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by tromak View Post
I found one in the baseball field around that time. Wasn't the teebird though. no info on it either. If you can name it i'll get it back to you.
Messaged ya back. I'll take one of the lost kids if I can't have the rest. Well, hopefully it's one of mine.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:56 AM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 4.3
Courses Played: 79
I found a champion edition disc sitting on #18 at Harry Meyers saturday. It does not have any digits on it but I would really like to get this back to its owner. If you lost this disc, please PM me and if I can verify it belongs to you i'd be happy to return it.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:52 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 1.8
Courses Played: 29
I played H.M. early Saturday morning, but it's not mine. Good on you for asking though.

Curtis
Old 02-07-2013, 08:57 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 1.3
Courses Played: 27
Today I got a text that a Pro Boss I put in maybe 35 feet up in a snow filled stand of pine over a basket area was found. Had posted the loss on a local board and did have my info on it. I do however attribute the karma to cleaning tees at same course.

A couple days ago in another snow round, a friend found a white star kite in some brush. My buddy threw it a couple times and he lost it. At least he had not called the number on it yet. The follow up, "um, dude I lost it" would have been painful.

Last edited by MarkDSM; 02-07-2013 at 09:00 PM.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:59 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 1.8
Courses Played: 29
I found a hurricane on 17 at Harry Myers yesterday. No phone number. If you lost this disc, please PM me and if I can verify it belongs to you i'd be happy to return it.

Curtis

Old 02-09-2013, 07:52 PM
Par Member

Just thought I'd share a cool story. Got a call from someone who found one of my discs at the course. Asks if I want to meet him so I tell him what city I'm in, he says the same. The dude lives literally next door to me. Just walked over and got my Buzzz back..crazy.