Old 06-08-2013, 09:44 AM

Was playing bear creek in Macungie PA my opto saint slipped out of my hand and hooked into the brush on hole 4. I went back to find it 40 feet into the brush. Anyway the reason this is here is because I found a boss back there no name or number if its yours pm me the type of disc (champion star etc) and the color and ill get it back to you.
Old 06-08-2013, 03:59 PM
Eagle Member

Iriquois Park in Louisville KY yesterday 6/7/13. I appear to have left my brand new 168 X Buzzz Lt Blue behind. There was no name or number on it so not hoping for much here
Old 06-08-2013, 06:59 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.1
Courses Played: 32
Throwing Style: RHBH
Lost my number one go to driver today at Simsbury DGC. Perfectly broken in orange champ valk with a custom tribal type dye. Name and number on it but with all the chuckers that frequent the course I don't expect to see it again.
Old 06-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.8
Courses Played: 98
Hyzered an absolutely terrible drive on 17 at Alexander Park (Lawrenceville, GA) with my 139 Blizzard Katana. Could see it floating right in the middle of the pond. The wind must have picked up, since someone called (voice mail) and said they found it and put in the drop box. Kudos to them. Hopefully, I will be able to pick it up tomorrow.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:04 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 4.3
Courses Played: 79
I lost a pink volt on #17 at Crossroads. The brush is thick out there and time was limited. Stupid summer at crossroads! This was probably the 7th time we had to stop and search (briefly) for a disc.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:43 PM
Par Member

Courses Played: 14
Found a cheetah on Hole one at water works today, no info on the disc, identify it and I'll get it back to ya
Old 06-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 5.3
Courses Played: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHud06 View Post
Found a cheetah on Hole one at water works today, no info on the disc, identify it and I'll get it back to ya
I lost a baby blue Saint at Water works on Sunday on 10. Not sure if I'd inked it or not. It turned right and just held that turn.... never came back like I expected. It must've landed on the downslope over the hill, b/c I never saw it land. I searched until it started getting too dark to see. I sure would like to have Baby Blue back.

If you hear tell of a Saint being found there please let me know. With all the traffic that's going to be out there this week, someone is going to find it. If it's inked, it'd just be on the inside rim.... easily blacked out. I don't know if I should hold out hope or not.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:32 PM
Par Member

Courses Played: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by justactnormal View Post
I lost a baby blue Saint at Water works on Sunday on 10. Not sure if I'd inked it or not. It turned right and just held that turn.... never came back like I expected. It must've landed on the downslope over the hill, b/c I never saw it land. I searched until it started getting too dark to see. I sure would like to have Baby Blue back.

If you hear tell of a Saint being found there please let me know. With all the traffic that's going to be out there this week, someone is going to find it. If it's inked, it'd just be on the inside rim.... easily blacked out. I don't know if I should hold out hope or not.
I love that course but rollers and then the whole tree line along 4 and 5 make that course easy to lose a disc. My fiance had one on that same hole where she threw and it did exactly what yours did and just held the right turn line, ended up rolling all the way down the hill to 9's fairway. Luckily there was an honest guy that found it and hollered out. I'll keep an ear out though. And it never hurts to hope, I have never gotten a call back on any of my discs I've either lost or forgot to pick up, but I always will and keep hoping it comes back around.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:55 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 19
Was playing with my brother on a wooded course. He shanked his disc to the left into some high grass. I throw and it goes to the right, but I thought I knew where it went. We take off looking for his disc, for a good 20 minutes, to eventually have to give up. I walk over to get my disc, and I couldn't find it! Worse part was, it was a nice leopard that I had just traded for, and it still had the previous owners ink...

Old 06-11-2013, 09:52 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 9
Courses Played: 69
I fed the gators with a horribly executed hyzer toss on #3 at Cliff Stevens last week (an otherwise GREAT vacation, too). Super-bendy, neon green FLX Buzzz with a 2007 Winter Park Open stamp. Name and number on it, but who knows if it will ever get recovered.

If it ever ends up in someone's collection, hopefully they at least look up Winter Park and check it out sometime.