Disc Golf Store
Old 06-11-2013, 10:31 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 19
Throwing Style: LHBH
Someone pulled an old X-out CE Valk out of the rocks at Watson Lake in Prescott the other day. Didn't know what he had. I didn't tell him, but there was no contact info...
Old 06-11-2013, 11:23 PM

Years Playing: 14.3
Courses Played: 6
Throwing Style: RHBH
I found a Champ Beast at Little Creek in So. Chas. WV and texted the number on it to let them know. They said "Thanks for contacting me and please keep it." Thanks again John. Also found a DX Roc stamped Budweiser Select Bowling Green 2007 Am. Champ. Texted them and someone else called back. We determined that the previous owner of that phone number probably lost the disc. So Mike West in Georgia I have your Roc lol.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:03 AM

Years Playing: 3.5
Courses Played: 12
I lost an American flag dyed flick in the creek at Towne Lake in McKinney TX on hole #2. Will pay a finders fee and shipping back to me if found.
Old 06-13-2013, 08:29 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.7
Courses Played: 29
Throwing Style: RHFH
Lost a green Summit, with some blue on the back, off to the left of the 13th basket, in a rather large thicket of blackberries and other stuff. It's just got my initials on the back though.

Bad release angle.
Old 06-14-2013, 12:41 AM

Years Playing: 2.5
Courses Played: 8
Panama City FL @ Under the Oaks Park

Attention all golfers: Please be on the lookout for a yellow wraith, star plastic. Inked on the backside. Says: "Aced Hole B, 1st Round, 1st Shot of Tallahassee Open; 06/08/13" I played with this disc at UTO Tuesday night (06/11/13; league night) but I haven't seen it since. If you find it please let me know: WhittleCD@gmail.com ; Call or text 229-805-7273. Thanks!
Old 06-18-2013, 05:34 AM
Banned

Years Playing: 1.3
Courses Played: 10
Lost a 166 gram Orange FLX ESP Buzz in a Pine Tree yesterday on Hole #13 at Wingdeer Park.

I Almost made it over the trees and I barely the hit the tip of one of the trees and it either went all the way through deep in the woods or it is stuck in one of those pines. I looked for an hour.

My name or number is not in the back,but if you contact me on here we'll get together and I'll pay a finders fee.
Old 06-19-2013, 12:29 AM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 1.6
Courses Played: 13
My 16 yr old neighbor found a disc @ Castle Hayne DG course in Wilmington NC last week. He called the guy, the guy had been throwing this disc (can't remember what kind it was) for 12 years. It was his go to disc for everything, He finally got up with the guy 2 days ago on the course and the guy handed him a brand new disc. Same disc he lost, same plastic, he just couldn't get it to do what his old disc could do. KARMA can be a bitch or your friend!!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2013, 11:33 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3
Courses Played: 163
Played (poorly) in league tonight At Mt. Airy. I've decided to call the long basket positions the "Ams Be Damned" configuration. The most interesting thing about the evening is that we found two discs, the last being an ancient Innova Champion Putter #1 (ink on back: "Bennett"). Tony planned to turn them in at the 'Nati, so if you lost what's obviously an old friend, please contact them asap.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:42 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 2.5
Courses Played: 16
lost my white GL striker today . . . looked for over an hour.

kaposia, woods between holes 6-7. torqued it over on 7 . . . didn't think i'd done it that bad but i never found it. has a red dye job that took me like a week to cut out.

name and number on the bottom rim. if you find it, i'll pay you. that was my $$$ disc.

Old 06-22-2013, 09:18 PM

Years Playing: 1.3
Courses Played: 29
Rest in Peace-Mode

I lost my 175g Innova Beast-Mode at Chili DGC on hole 12. Probably spent an hour looking. Very sad, it was my favorite disc.

Rest in Peace-Mode.