Old 08-30-2013, 12:30 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 12.3
Courses Played: 29
I lost a sweet dyed fuse at Poli Poli back in February this year. It made me sad, but whatever, texted my maui DG contact there and told him where I lost it and to enjoy it if he happened to find it. Flew home and forgot all about it.

So last night I get a call with a cali number which is odd for me in canada so I almost didn't answer. Turns out to be some guy playing DG in maui and he and his buddy just found my disc sitting in a basket at the park course on maui. Ha!

I thanked him for the call and told him to enjoy the disc.

Makes me smile when I think about it now.
Old 08-30-2013, 09:36 PM

All right long shot but I lost a vibram lace it was green. I lost it at the 18th hole at flat rock columbus GA. This about a month ago just figured I would try.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:33 PM
Par Member

I found a yellow driver on Mt. Airy's hole 13 with the initials D.M. Anyone who knows who is the owner please post. I'll ask Fred tomorrow to see if he knows who D.M. is.
Old 08-31-2013, 02:38 PM
Par Member

Courses Played: 50
Lost my shield stamp day-glo S-PD at Camden I hole 11. Tried throwing a spike hyzer over the trees and pulled around instead of through. Looked for a good hour. That was some thick woods. I am really going to miss that disc.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:22 AM

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 4
Throwing Style: RHFH
worth a shot

I lost a leopard pro on basket #17 at lincoln ridge about 2-3 weeks ago, color was neon yellow/green weight 167. My throw looked like it landed in the tree area to the left of the fairway, I spent almost an hour looking. My name and number are written on the inside rim (jeff). I know its hard at times to trust that if someone finds your disc they would call you and let you know. I'm still staying positive lol. Disc is in the pic, to show the color. Also if anyone plays at boone woods, I lost that black Discraft Pro-D banger putter out there. Has a gold Discraft stamp, also two metal mafia stickers on the top. Weight is 174, and with it being a black disc, I was not able to write my name and number on it :/ I hope posting this here gets some kind of response.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1043993_4792716058182_257206013_n.jpg (141.7 KB, 27 views)
Old 09-04-2013, 09:35 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3
Courses Played: 160
Throwing Style: RHBH
^^^Yep, that's a tough hole above one of the most beautiful ravines in disc golf. Lost a couple there myself. Hope folks call you back!
Old 09-04-2013, 10:29 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 9
Courses Played: 69
Lost a bluish-green star Valkyrie on hole #2 (red tee) at Rollin Ridge last Sunday. I knew I couldn't carry the entire swamp/pond to the basket, but I thought I was all good when it faded left past the tree. Nope, more swamp there.

I can't remember if I ever got around to inking it, so hopefully it turns up in the lost and found bin. Same dye as its older brother it was supposed to replace.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg clarkson.jpg (89.6 KB, 11 views)
Old 09-04-2013, 10:39 AM
*Super Moderator*

Years Playing: 8.1
Courses Played: 31
I've lost every Roadrunner I've ever had. At some point they roadrun their way out of my life. I've started beating in stable discs for turnovers so they flex back a bit and land flat.
Old 09-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 21
Courses Played: 30
Throwing Style: RHFH
At Springwood Player's Course our threesome all got pushed into the rough on 11 by the wind. My blue beast was the only one we couldn't find, of course. I did find a red disc signed by a pro with no owner's name or information on it on 11 while looking for my Beast. If you can describe it, its yours.

Old 09-06-2013, 05:57 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 1.8
Courses Played: 29
Throwing Style: RHBH
Lost my Zone today. Just walked off and left it lying in the open. I went back, but someone had already picked it up. I bought a DGA Breaker to replace it so if the Zone by chance comes back I'll give it to my son who likes it for forehand.

Curtis