Old 09-27-2013, 01:08 PM

Years Playing: 26.4
Courses Played: 31
Throwing Style: RHBH
yeah, more wooded, hilly courses will claim your disc, how ever, water hazards are le

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1413830198835958
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2013, 02:57 PM

Lost an xg boss on hole 16 at Socastee Park, Mytrle Beach. Lost it off of the tee over the trees in the first turn of the hole. It's yellow and the stamp has been wiped. We spent total of an hour looking for it. It has my phone number in the rim. My son lives close...would love to get it back.
Old 09-28-2013, 09:01 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 23
My buddy and I lost a couple discs today to Blue Mtn in Daniesville, PA. My buddy Jesse lost a Purple Steve Brinster tee bird on hole 18 of the peak course. We played the short tee and his disc got caught up in the pines trees that line the right side of the fence. I think it was in the 1st or 2nd tree right when you walk through the gate.

I lost a champion puple/maroon 4x JK Valk on hole 3 of the Valley course. We played from the short tee. I throw back hand left hand and the disc turned over and eneded up somewhere on the left hand side of the rough right where the rough meets the tree line.
Old 09-28-2013, 09:25 PM
Michael Moore Fan Club President

Years Playing: 23.7
Courses Played: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by DyeingToPlay View Post
Just to add a ray of hope to an otherwise bummer thread........
In the 3 years I've been playing I've lost at least 15 discs. Since I dye most of my discs they suck to lose even more because of the time invested in them. I lost my go to driver a few months ago (my avitar) which was my very favorite driver (star roadrunner) AND the dye is actually from a close up pic of my wife's eyeball. The good news is that I lost it on a private course (Twilight Zone). The even better news is that the owner texted me this evening with a pic of my recently found disc.
Hmm, Staring at your wifes gigantic eyeball everytime you throw it.
Old 09-28-2013, 09:43 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 5.6
Courses Played: 21
Good buddy of mine lost his brand new metal flake gator at Mt. Airy a few weeks back. It's red (i'm pretty sure) and has a Hazy BYOP stamp. No name/number. If anyone finds it, pm me and you will be rewarded by either him or me.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:55 AM
Par Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zugthug1705 View Post
Good buddy of mine lost his brand new metal flake gator at Mt. Airy a few weeks back. It's red (i'm pretty sure) and has a Hazy BYOP stamp. No name/number. If anyone finds it, pm me and you will be rewarded by either him or me.
PM I have two blue metal flakes that I don't like that I as willing to FSOT.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:45 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 1.7
Courses Played: 9
Throwing Style: RHFH
Lost my Brand new Prodigy first run M3 Color is orange with name and number, course was Spring Valley or Northside Christian let me know.
Old 10-06-2013, 10:15 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.3
Courses Played: 177
Struggled through a marshy, wet Fall League round at Seviren Lang today (west of Louisville), and our group lost a couple - possibly in the water-swollen drainage creeks on 1 & 12. Bob H. had a camo dyed (Leopard?) disappear, and my white & blue "Relax" dyed gl River found its way into the mofo zone. Love to get either or both back, if found. I know mine has ink & contact info. Will give a good disc in reward!
Old 10-07-2013, 03:37 PM

Found

I got a text from my son's friend this weekend. He was playing at Socastee this weekend. Before getting to hole 16 to look for the disc, he ran into a couple playing...or just finishing. He asked if they happened to find my disc. She pulled it out of her bag and handed it to him. She had already marked my name and number out and put hers in it. At least she gave it up when he asked. Glad he was looking out for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdwamp View Post
Lost an xg boss on hole 16 at Socastee Park, Mytrle Beach. Lost it off of the tee over the trees in the first turn of the hole. It's yellow and the stamp has been wiped. We spent total of an hour looking for it. It has my phone number in the rim. My son lives close...would love to get it back.

Old 10-10-2013, 08:51 PM

Years Playing: 2.6
Courses Played: 78
Throwing Style: LHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by sisyphus View Post
Struggled through a marshy, wet Fall League round at Seviren Lang today (west of Louisville), and our group lost a couple - possibly in the water-swollen drainage creeks on 1 & 12. Bob H. had a camo dyed (Leopard?) disappear, and my white & blue "Relax" dyed gl River found its way into the mofo zone. Love to get either or both back, if found. I know mine has ink & contact info. Will give a good disc in reward!
if u have a camo dyed anything u deserve to lose it