Old 03-25-2014, 06:17 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 40
Throwing Style: RHBH
Ok, here is a good story. I just got a text from a guy in Richmond, VA. He found an orange champion wraith I used to have, in the lake at Bryan Park. Funny thing is I sold that disc to a friend over two years ago in Cincinnati, OHIO, lol. I even remember the day he lost it, also over two yrs ago, at Mt Airy Forest in cincy. Its amazing how a disc can get around. I hope this guy has some luck in get one of his back that's good karma he even called me.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2014, 08:14 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.2
Courses Played: 31
Lost two and found four yesterday. Called the number that was on one disc and got to play 18 more with Jeremy when he came to get his disc. Hard to beat a day like that.
Old 03-26-2014, 03:19 PM

Courses Played: 8
Anytime I play RL Smith in Charlotte I know I am going to lose a couple!!! Thats just part of the fun.
Old 03-26-2014, 10:17 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 1.6
Courses Played: 5
Lost one at veterans park today. Actually, it isn't lost, it's atop one of the tallest trees. Thank you brother-in-law. Time to buy some discs!
Old 03-28-2014, 07:06 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 107
Lost my Mako3 at Mathews Park December 24th, and couldn't remember where I lost it. Looked once, but assumed someone found it. Got a call yesterday from the local disc shop, Disc Stalker, saying that someone had found it and turned it in. Picked it up today, a little faded but still in good shape. Props to the family who found it and turned. I have played in tournaments with several of the kids, good players (they beat me - which isn't saying much), but from what I witnessed on the course, better kids.
Old 03-29-2014, 11:23 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.7
Courses Played: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by damtroll View Post
Lost my Mako3 at Mathews Park December 24th, and couldn't remember where I lost it. Looked once, but assumed someone found it. Got a call yesterday from the local disc shop, Disc Stalker, saying that someone had found it and turned it in. Picked it up today, a little faded but still in good shape. Props to the family who found it and turned. I have played in tournaments with several of the kids, good players (they beat me - which isn't saying much), but from what I witnessed on the course, better kids.
Great family indeed! Looks like I'll be playing with the eldest son next weekend at Alex.
Old 04-02-2014, 06:47 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 32.8
Courses Played: 53
Lost two yesterday at the ****ty little 9 holer in Bothell WA. The first one I lost (just left it - walked away. Goddangit...) was on hole 9 the first lap - my cherished 15+ year old stratus I got from PDGA # 010, then on hole 8 the second lap I tossed my new but very much liked 2004 champ valk up by the #9 teepad, where some guys were teeing off. Went up to look for it as they were walking off, looked for 30 minutes, couldn't find it. Walked back to the parking lot and asked the chucker group who was teeing off on hole 9 when I lost my disc on 8 if they happened to see my disc and all I got was 'oh yeah, I lose discs here all the time'. I know one of those ****birds had it. So I go back, look for another 10 minutes and head back to my car. On the way I run into a group that was in front of me for the first lap, asked if they happened to run across my stratus I left on hole 9 and one of the people in the group immediately replied - 'we haven't gotten that far yet'. ???? WTF?!?? I cannot stand disc theives. Losing a disc in the river/lake is one thing. Having people lie to your face about a stolen disc though, it just makes me sick.

Last edited by Phlick; 04-02-2014 at 06:49 PM.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:41 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 2.7
Courses Played: 16
found several discs over the past few days. 2 are waiting in a shop for their owners, 1 is shipped to its owner and the last one was pretty cool:

so i was throwing lakewood hills today, keeping an eye out for discs. lots of punks run through there just to find them and keep them so i try to get them first where ever i go. i found an opto bolt w/no ink peeking through the snow off the fairway on hole 10. on hole 14, i see a buddy of mine on hole 3 and say "hi" and cut my round short to throw a round with them instead.

he's with a guy i don't know, but i see that this person has a ton of MVP in his bag. i found an MVP disc in the middle of the trail earlier, no ink, so i ask "hey, have you lost a disc lately?" and he goes "naw man, but back in december i lost a bolt on hole 10!"

"you mean this one?"

yes indeed!

Last edited by Kodachrome; 04-02-2014 at 10:45 PM.
Old 04-05-2014, 02:29 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 29.6
Courses Played: 80
The DisCap L&F bin is overflowing with discs !!!

If you see yours, hit me with a PM to arrange a return.

GROUP A

Old 04-05-2014, 02:29 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 29.6
Courses Played: 80
GROUP B