Old 05-16-2014, 05:25 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 21.4
Courses Played: 3
Throwing Style: LHBH
Lost my red g-line P2 on hole seven of Elm Creek this afternoon. The wind caught it and flipped it over and I am not sure where it rolled too! Could have gone on 18 or under the ski lift. I searched for about 30minutes and gave up. I hate losing new plastic!!
Old 05-19-2014, 11:25 AM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 79
Throwing Style: RHBH
I found a white gold line Trident at Trophy Club park (TX) saturday. It did not have a phone number but had a very specific symbol on the underside. If you are/know the owner please message me with the type of symbol on the underside and i'll do my best to get it back to you.
Old 05-19-2014, 11:50 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.2
Courses Played: 38
My g* tern almost found its way into the middle of another lake, yesterday. Arthur O Fisher Park, Dayton, OH, No11. I let it go just a bit early and low, it hit about halfway across, and then hydroplaned across the lake, before popping up about 30ft from the basket. Clang, got a three, lol.

(I just got this disc back last week, after it had been in the pond at Lincoln ridge park for a month, lol.)
Old 05-19-2014, 12:46 PM

Years Playing: 0.5
Courses Played: 6
Lost 2 discs in a week... Two different parks, both basket 12, both in the pond. Sucks losing disks. Back to the store to replace them.
Old 05-19-2014, 01:00 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.4
Courses Played: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalbrutus View Post
My g* tern almost found its way into the middle of another lake, yesterday. Arthur O Fisher Park, Dayton, OH, No11. I let it go just a bit early and low, it hit about halfway across, and then hydroplaned across the lake, before popping up about 30ft from the basket. Clang, got a three, lol.

(I just got this disc back last week, after it had been in the pond at Lincoln ridge park for a month, lol.)
lol. Aurthor will take some plastic that is for sure. I need to get some "water" discs
Old 05-19-2014, 01:03 PM
*#!SuiCiDe AnKLeS*$$

Years Playing: 3.2
Courses Played: 89
the lake monster got me at Vollrath last week...lost my favorite Star Orc...bright green, max weight, just in the sweet spot. If anybody finds it washed up on the shores of Lake Michigan around hole 13, I'd be forever grateful for it's safe return.
Old 05-19-2014, 09:30 PM
Bogey Member

lost three of my favourite discs in the last two rounds: a star mako, a brand new pure, and a nicely broken in star teebird. all had numbers on them, but i'm sure will need to be replaced. dammit.
Old 05-19-2014, 09:54 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 2.1
Courses Played: 13
Lost my beat up Innova Beast off of hole 3 in Memorial Park in Wausau yesterday; then intrigued by an offer for a free disc to find some guy's Golden Retriever that he somehow lost in the water by holes 6 and 7, I took a dip in. Didn't find it, but another guy tossing towards hole 6 clipped a tree and sunk his. I found it for him and he told me to keep it for the effort, which was AWESOME. It was a pink driver by Quest Technologies or something, I'd have to look at it again. Well since I was in the water, I took a dip in to find my Beast and got it back too. +1 on the loss/find ratio for the day
Old 05-19-2014, 10:04 PM

Years Playing: 5.2
Courses Played: 9
Lost my tried and true Aviar Putt and Approach on hole 6 at Mesker, was out with my son just as I threw it he said something, I released late, and lost it over a hill. Searched for about 20 minutes, which is an eternity with an antsy 6 year old waiting, finally gave up. Its bright yellow so I'm hoping to get a call about it soon.

Old 05-23-2014, 09:09 PM

Years Playing: 1.5
Courses Played: 14
Lost my MVP volt at cascade gateway on hole 16, still new I had just gotten it on the 13th for my birthday. Looked for 20 minutes before calling it and went back this morning and still nothing. This being my home course I know how iffy getting plastic back is, even if your name and number are on it