Old 09-09-2010, 03:40 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.3
Courses Played: 15
Throwing Style: RHBH
If you have a group of 9 out there, it could be that they just skipped to get ahead of you. Its no fun to wait for 9 people or even to play through groups of 9 sometimes.

I mean, were they running or just playing fast?
Old 09-09-2010, 04:10 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 26.4
Courses Played: 740
^^^This, more than likely. There are not many out there that would take your disc and run. Hate to ask the ages of the big group; but, if they were older gentlemen, I can almost assure you that they did not take it. If younger group; then, perhaps....
Old 09-10-2010, 03:29 AM

Years Playing: 4.3
Courses Played: 6
Angry

I lost my Avenger Pro D today. Well maybe lost it isn't the right word. It is in the top of a I would say 25 to 30 foot tree. I am hoping the wind blows it down and some nice person returns it. We shall see.

The sad thing is that it was just starting to throw really nice for me. I was feeling like I was starting to get the hang of it and understanding what it was going to do. Oh well.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:10 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.6
Courses Played: 60
So I was playing a putter round and noticed the cooler weather + my machete action from a while back thinned out the rough on hole 7 at Wildwood. I walked around behind the basket and after 30 seconds of looking came across my lost gray firm Ridge. Finally I know where it landed, and more importantly I can finish the putter round I started with it
Old 09-12-2010, 08:26 AM

Courses Played: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
So I was playing a putter round and noticed the cooler weather + my machete action from a while back thinned out the rough on hole 7 at Wildwood. I walked around behind the basket and after 30 seconds of looking came across my lost gray firm Ridge. Finally I know where it landed, and more importantly I can finish the putter round I started with it
i read this entire 19 page thread while i was bored at work ... finally i know how the story ends ... happily!
Old 09-12-2010, 11:45 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.6
Courses Played: 60
Hahah, glad I could entertain you. I've got one more cool story. The other day I threw a gray Wizard into the water at Wingfoot. Knew about where it landed, but couldn't see it, and didn't feel like going it. Busted out another Wizard from the stash to work on breaking in. Was playing Wingfoot a few days later and found a brand new 180g 20th anniversary Star Roc. Ended up meeting one of my friends out there a few days after that because he called about a Wizard he found of mine. I got it back, then as I was telling him about the Roc I found he said that he lost one, and described it perfectly so I knew he was telling the truth. Cool way to get a lost disc back, hahah. Felt good having something nice to give him in return.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:09 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 5
Throwing Style: RHFH
Found a green Champ Starfire today, no name, no number. I had to look up the numbers for it since I didn't know much about it; S=10, G=4, T=0, F=3. Threw it a few times forehand and really had to keep nose way down to get it to fly right. Anyone out there throw a Starfire?
Old 09-14-2010, 08:12 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 5.4
Courses Played: 53
Nope

But lost my blue champ leopard at creekside in PA today.

Looked for a solid 45 minutes and just couldn't find the thing.

You will be replaced but not forgotten my friend
Old 09-14-2010, 10:14 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 5
Throwing Style: RHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAK3990 View Post
Nope

But lost my blue champ leopard at creekside in PA today.

Looked for a solid 45 minutes and just couldn't find the thing.

You will be replaced but not forgotten my friend
That suks about losing yer disc, but would u recommend a leopard in champ plastic?

Old 09-14-2010, 11:45 PM

Years Playing: 5.2
Courses Played: 4
Yesterday lost an esp crush windy day going up a hill, faded to the right on me, looked with 8 people couldn't find it.

Came back today went back to where I threw it, forehanded a sidewinder, comes down to the right again, sitting 3 ft from the crush which is green and has somehow found its way all the way to the ground under tall grass. WIN!